Finding the Silver.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The WAD is outdated and cannot be found (as I remember) unless people have it on their PC.

This section is for characters you *release*. You aren't allowed to make a topic without a link just asking every time you can't find a wad. You will somehow have to coincedentally download it off of someone's server.

Silver is pretty cool, but is old and the link has expired. You will either have to get it emailed to you, or somehow,by fate, go onto a server with maxsend set to high that happened to have added it.

Xtreme Starfox said:
I got it, Click on My signature then go to the characters section. :D

Edit: i see somebody downloaded it... :)
Yo. I have to redownload every file that I had in my old computer because I couldn't transfer them.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
This section is for characters you *release*. You aren't allowed to make a topic without a link just asking every time you can't find a wad. You will somehow have to coincedentally download it off of someone's server.

Silver is pretty cool, but is old and the link has expired. You will either have to get it emailed to you, or somehow,by fate, go onto a server with maxsend set to high that happened to have added it.

Wrong Section. This is for the discussion of Sonic Robo Blast 2.

Releasing Wads go in the catergory, "Releases".
Unfinished wads go in the forum, "Editing" in the Catergory, "Editing".

Nickrawls08 said:
sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:

Wrong Section. This is for the discussion of Sonic Robo Blast 2.

Releasing Wads go in the catergory, "Releases".
Unfinished wads go in the forum, "Editing" in the Catergory, "Editing".

This was in the Releases forum, but somehow it got moved here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back