Big Switch to OpenGL Exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's what Inuyasha was referring to; OpenGL will not be getting a significant revamp in the near future because Furyhunter, the person who was working on it, was also the person who left the develoment team. I don't think that renderer mode is necessarily consigned to the scrapheap right now because people like Sryder offer their own contributions and fixes from time to time, but I personally doubt it'll ever see such a similar major push ever again.

Also, Sky? Your experience with Software is not shared by many. I run Windows 10 (previously 8.1) with the SDL build in Software mode and do not experience your issue. Please describe it in greater detail in the bug reports forum so that it can be fixed for future releases, or at least troubleshooted around.

That was also by the same guy who was "kicked off" the team (more accurately, he just decided to leave), unfortunately.

EDIT: Eck, ninja'd.
I'm not surprised, because people are losing interest in SRB2 which is bad for SRB2's development. I don't blame Furyhunter for leaving the team.

Last edited:
(more accurately, he just decided to leave)

"Just decided to leave" adds in the implication that he could come back if he really wanted to. I think all of us in the team know that's not the case and he will not under any circumstances be returning after the things he did, so that's why I used the language I did.

Screw Sonic Team Jr.

犬夜叉;772042 said:
"Just decided to leave" adds in the implication that he could come back if he really wanted to. I think all of us in the team know that's not the case and he will not under any circumstances be returning after the things he did, so that's why I used the language I did.
This is why people are leaving. I'm so disappointed with Sonic Team Jr. I'm done with SRB2 forever, because Sonic Team Jr. had became a team of idiots and retards. I don't care if yah ban me. Good bye forever unless yah grow up!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back