EShields, NewFlame, and Jeff.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
An official Update has been made...

-More Sprites have been added to NewFlame.wad
-Jeff is now being worked as of Today, and will be finished in the near future
-This should be in Editing but still isn't...

Kitsune said:
I don't want you to finish Jeff. Flame Sonic (or whatever) is already a recolor. Please don't make another one.
Like your avatar isn't a recolor...
And you text is "Generic Recolor"

Eliwood said:
Kitsune said:
I don't want you to finish Jeff. Flame Sonic (or whatever) is already a recolor. Please don't make another one.

But did he turn it into a wad? No.

Chisuun said:
Eliwood said:
Kitsune said:

But did he turn it into a wad? No.

So what? Because I took my time to make this, that automatically makes this bad? I doubt you've even tried this one... You probably assume what it's like because of screens...

Eliwood said:
So what? Because I took my time to make this, that automatically makes this bad? .

Nope, the fact that it's a Paint edit of SRB2 Sonic does.

I doubt you've even tried this one... You probably assume what it's like because of screens..

I decided to waste 5 minutes to see if this wad was any good. Nope. 'Twas a complete waste. All you did was turn Sonic red, put a stripe down his top spike and add Amy's tuft of hair to his forehead.

Chisuun said:
Eliwood said:
So what? Because I took my time to make this, that automatically makes this bad? .

Nope, the fact that it's a Paint edit of SRB2 Sonic does.

I doubt you've even tried this one... You probably assume what it's like because of screens..

I decided to waste 5 minutes to see if this wad was any good. Nope. 'Twas a complete waste. All you did was turn Sonic red, put a stripe down his top spike and add Amy's tuft of hair to his forehead.

um...change the end sign, the shields, the checkpoints, and the purposely cheap Finish Screen, the invincibility? You saw all of those?

Eliwood said:
um...change the end sign, the shields, the checkpoints, and the purposely cheap Finish Screen, the invincibility? You saw all of those?

I'm pointing at your character, not the rest of your wad.

Chisuun said:
Eliwood said:

I'm pointing at your character, not the rest of your wad.

So you played the Wad, and you thought it was bad, didn't comment on the handling, if it was over powered, plus the fact that he doesn't actually spin? In fact, I think that you hate all fan characters because they look similar in some way, and Amy's Tuff is a puff thing, mine isn't. I completely erased Sonic's Spikes and Started Anew. Plus, this is the Srb2 version, if I could get my Scanner, I could show you what he really looked like

My opinion: can the characters, everything else looked good, but the wads are not going to be smiled upon here.

Eliwood said:
I completely erased Sonic's Spikes and Started Anew.

L
I
E

I can tell you didn't edit Sonic's eyes, muzzle, Gloves, and quite a bit fo him. You editied only a LITTLE, thus, it's a recolor. You didn't even bother making the unedited parts a bit better looking. :\

You.
Made.
A.
Recolor.

Sorry, but it's true.

Figures, such is the life of every Srb2 wad on here now a days...

Nathan Speed said:
Eliwood said:
I completely erased Sonic's Spikes and Started Anew.

L
I
E

I can tell you didn't edit Sonic's eyes, muzzle, Gloves, and quite a bit fo him. You editied only a LITTLE, thus, it's a recolor. You didn't even bother making the unedited parts a bit better looking. :\

You.
Made.
A.
Recolor.

Sorry, but it's true.

Not on the Front Frames, The Back Ones, where you see only his...um...back. and I said Spines not Face...SPINES

Hell, if you made the spines from scratch, it shouldn't be a recolour shouldnt it. Took a look at the screens and in my opinion it isn't a recolour, my computer glitched up so I'm downloading it now.

Eliwood said:
It's just on here, on Srb2 forums, whenever someone posts a fan-character....hate it, Automatically, with no REAL reasoning behind it besides "It's a recolor" Best excuse for SRB2 is "It's a recolor" That's all they ever have for an excuse.
*attempts to calm down, luckily, mostly calm the whole time"

Because 95% of all fan character wads suck.

Eliwood said:
It's just on here, on Srb2 forums, whenever someone posts a fan-character....hate it, Automatically, with no REAL reasoning behind it besides "It's a recolor" Best excuse for SRB2 is "It's a recolor" That's all they ever have for an excuse.

No. What you did is a recolor. It's a very simple edit, nothing like what Senku makes, where he revamed the whole sprite and made it hs own. ou took a few pats, chagned it a little, and said "done". Not only THAT, but I can find 50 diffrent fan charecters named "Flame" and have three quils. It's just not original. At all.

Nathan Speed said:
Eliwood said:

No. What you did is a recolor. It's a very simple edit, nothing like what Senku makes, where he revamed the whole sprite and made it hs own. ou took a few pats, chagned it a little, and said "done". Not only THAT, but I can find 50 diffrent fan charecters named "Flame" and have three quils. It's just not original. At all.

look, I'm going to say this as Frank as possible...
The only other Flame, that I know of, is Flame_the_Hedgehog, That's it, I doubt any of them used my exact design, and on the other side, It's not just Flame that's here, there's also Jeff...in case you didn't notice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back