SRB2:TBE b2.08 (here we go again...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, the old levels got to you, ZTaimat. :) Thank god I'm remaking Volcanic Furnace, I've always thought it was very crappy, and that stupid wall stuck glitch. >_>

See? I told you my mod still sucked. :)

SONIC ROBO DX said:
This Is Cool

You just bumped a 2-month old topic. Look at the date of the previous post before you post, and think about what you post about as well.

I have no idea whether GCFreak is continuing this mod at all, and he hasn't mentioned it in ages either...

Monster Iestyn said:
SONIC ROBO DX said:
This Is Cool

You just bumped a 2-month old topic. Look at the date of the previous post before you post, and think about what you post about as well.

I have no idea whether GCFreak is continuing this mod at all, and he hasn't mentioned it in ages either...

He is still continuing the mod, but slowly, as more things are being planned as we talked on msn.

That and 1.09.4 is getting pretty boring to map in; so SRB2:TBE will shine more when I start mapping it in 1.1.

I love this mod and think when its finished, could be better than mystic realm. thats my opinion but what i noticed is that some levels are actualy there but you cant access them apart from using the map map** command.

super silvex said:
I love this mod and think when its finished, could be better than mystic realm. thats my opinion but what i noticed is that some levels are actualy there but you cant access them apart from using the map map** command.
Yes you can. You can finish your levels and use the handy network options menu for that.

super silvex said:
I love this mod and think when its finished, could be better than mystic realm.

I highly doubt it, some of the levels are really cheap and bland. I only really enjoied Giants Causeway.

Umm GCFREAK i cant seem to play your mod at all. Srb2 wont allow .7z files. You should try making it into a wadfile version.

Umm GCFREAK i cant seem to play your mod at all. Srb2 wont allow .7z files. You should try making it into a wadfile version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back