Sonic Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like this one. It was Sonic 1 with some custom(mainly sonic advance) sprites, and the special stages from STH1 game gear. I'd give it a 2/5.

supersonic45 said:
I didn't like this one. It was Sonic 1 with some custom(mainly sonic advance) sprites, and the special stages from STH1 game gear. I'd give it a 2/5.

I give it the same score for the very same reasons.

I also hated the laggy controls, and the bounce back with you hit a robot from under it. The SS's were hideous IMO. And its not even original.

..... Oh, and some sprites looked bad. (Mainly the star posts)

The thing that got me into this game is the artwork. Though, I would get into the music. But all it is is crappy remixed music. D:

it stinks that the date they have they don't even release the game >.>

besides that though i think i will Ike the game, if it even comes out

I didn't bother downloading the game, like usual, I judged from the music.

..it didn't rate very high in my book.

Boring. I didn't like Sonic 1 Genesis very much to begin with, and somehow Rebirth managed to make Marble Zone feel even slower. And what the hell's up with the cutscene art? It looks so awkward seeing Sonic drawn like that.

@Jace: Yeah, the music isn't very good either.

Looks good for me, Its a good way to remember the old sonic 1 (other than playing Sonic 1 in a genesis emulator)

Edit: Scratch that, It sucks.

I was really disappointed at this fan game, I thought It would be way better than this. The controls and the physics were really bad and (besides Green Hill act 1 & 2) I've never passed a level without losing one life. And only the MIDI music setting worked.

And you know the funny thing about it, they removed the download link on the website and replaced it with brief message "There Will be a new version soon -" the next day after it's delayed release. That's how BAD it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back