Glitch City Match/Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybones

Lawful Neutral
I tried releasing this level a while ago, but it was rejected, so I came back to it and fixed it.

srb20000-11.png

^ The entire level, although some things in the corner do not show up, and neither does the tiny park with the low gravity, which I used to take this picture.

Download Link
http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/270mt_glitchcity.wad
Sendspace mirror
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0b0tv6

Enjoy.

That actually looks like a lot of fun. *Downloads as fast as the speed of lighting*

Thunderbird said:
When I added the wad the console said that there were 10 warnings in the soc lump. What does that mean?

Uh, I'm not sure but the level works perfectly fine. If you think it's something dangerous, it's not. I would just ignore it.

Soc lump warnings seem arbitrary and meaningless to me. If the game doesn't crash when you add the wad, then you don't have to worry about anything happening if the warning does come up.

Blue Warrior said:
Soc lump warnings seem arbitrary and meaningless to me. If the game doesn't crash when you load the leve, then you don't have to worry about anything happening if the warning does come up.

Fixed. I can add wads fine and then load it and get a sigsegv,

Kitsune said:
Blue Warrior said:
Soc lump warnings seem arbitrary and meaningless to me. If the game doesn't crash when you load the leve, then you don't have to worry about anything happening if the warning does come up.

Fixed. I can add wads fine and then load it and get a sigsegv,

HAHAHAHA fail at fixing. It's called a WAD dude. You failed.
TWICE.

Anyways, this is fairly fun. If not 100% random.

Nathan Speed, it really doesn't matter what you call it, we all know what he's talking about.

inb4 this Glitch City is based off of Pokemon Red & Blue's Glitch City.

Will DL later. Now, I'm busy (kinda :P)

Let me guess. It's based off all the glitch textures you get in SRB2 when you add in a wad such as SRB2Riders while playing in game.

Glitch City Zone - 4/10
This level was really pointless. What's the real point of jumping around a level with buildings textured randomly? I'm not biased against you or anything, I just disliked the look of the level. I came across a few points where I was boosted up by wind, and fell into a crevice that turned out to be a pit. There weren't any "glitches" here, sorry, just bad design. The one thing I did like about the level was the water. That was creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back