anyobdy have psn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys long time no see i was just wondering if anyone has a psn account they want to share. Even if the network is down, it would be cool to meet you guys online if you want when psn is back up.

my psn is franklemoneyfire.

If you want to add me on psn just send me a message on the friend request on psn to let me know who you are.

I think mine is Violo16, because apparently, no one likes names five letters long. >>

Yeah, I do, well, technically do, I actually share it with 3 other people, I did not pick the name, and the account is filled with lots of content/trophies I have nothing to do with (Such as SOCOM and Little Big Planet).

The user is sirwpl, lower capped and 4 consonants sticked together, my cousin has such an awesome name generating mind, I mean, at least Sonnarkku starts with capital, and there are reasons for my name to be this one.

Anyways, add us if you want once Sony gets their crappy network fixed. Maybe we can make some Need for Speed Carbon/Undercover/HotPursuit races, compare Sonic Unleashed progress or I dunno, see how much can I last in the possession of the Bluetooth on a chat.

Last edited:
Auto-Saver

What multiplayer games do you have? I have Portal 2, LBP 2, and NFS:HP.

I don't have that many but I guess you can say a fair amount. Also i dont have wireless at my house so I basically wander around my friends houses if I want to use PSN.

But my games as of now are:

inFAMOUS
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Bioshock
Demon's Souls
Fallout 3
Resident Evil 5
Assassin's Creed II
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty: World At War

So yeah anything else not mentioned I pretty much borrowed from friends.
I also borrowed Oblivion once. Great game.

Also, awesome games autosaver. I love Valve as well as littlebigplanet. Is Hot Pursuit any good?

Last edited:
Yeah, I do, well, technically do, I actually share it with 3 other people, I did not pick the name, and the account is filled with lots of content/trophies I have nothing to do with (Such as SOCOM and Little Big Planet).

The user is sirwpl, lower capped and 4 consonants sticked together, my cousin has such an awesome name generating mind, I mean, at least Sonnarkku starts with capital, and there are reasons for my name to be this one.

Anyways, add us if you want once Sony gets their crappy network fixed. Maybe we can make some Need for Speed Carbon/Undercover/HotPursuit races, compare Sonic Unleashed progress or I dunno, see how much can I last in the possession of the Bluetooth on a chat.

I'd like that very much. Also I was thinking of getting Unleashed soon I hear the PS3 version is much better than the PS2 version that I own.

Yes, get the PS3 version, it's not just "better", it is infiniteley better, the game is totally different, even from the PS2 version, the controls vary ALOT, the Werehog gameplay is extreamly well designed, you level up, earn stuff, collect items, it is perhaps the most complete Sonic game I've ever seen, and also, in this game, you DO become a Chip's friend, and got to earn him by feeding him with tasty food.

Also, I'd think it'd be good idea if people here told the games they play, to see if we can find gamers in common, or so.

*points to user name*

I don't go on PSN much anymore though, since I got an Xbox360 recently. :v

Same here. I honestly forgot my password and I only own 3 games still: inFamous, Batman: AA, and LBP1. I get very few games for my PS3 from GameFly

Not like the Xbox has much better features than the PS3 =P, the games are practically the same.

meh ps3 is still the better competitor in my opinion mainly on how they have a lush variety of exclusives and extras on multiplatform games that the 360 doesn't have. But yeah 360 is cool too.

Actually now I do have Modern Warfare 2, and World at War. Things happen, I suppose. Play me online some time if you wish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back