CrawlaCraft, SRB2 Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got on the server and discovered my wolfies dead! Someone must really want to make sure we have no pets.

I also discovered my doggy doors plugged up with glow stones

Last edited:
Er... Cue, It doesn't appear like anyone can get on the server. Both KOTE and I tried, and got the "Took too long to login" error, and nobody was on all day, so I'm assuming it's everyone.

Can you take a look at this?

Er... Cue, It doesn't appear like anyone can get on the server. Both KOTE and I tried, and got the "Took too long to login" error, and nobody was on all day, so I'm assuming it's everyone.

Can you take a look at this?

The server isn't talking with the MC Auth server any more, not sure why, shall look into it.

I feel like if I make one wrong move I could be banned.
Don't fear. I've fucked up and gotten away with a warning because of the circumstances.

Sequence of events:

1. I fill 4 buckets with lava
  2. I go to Zarro's Castle and place the lava on the ceiling of his inner door.
  3. His lawn goes up once the lava touches it. [BAD]
This was a complete accident. Intended sequence was this harmless prank:

1. I fill 4 buckets with lava
  2. I go to Zarro's Castle and place the lava on the ceiling of his inner door.
  3. Zarro comes to his door and goes "WTF?"
  4. Zarro removes the lava with a dirt/sand/gravel block, or a bucket of his own.
  5. LULZ are had by all.
The hiccup? His lawn wasn't made of the fireproof grassy-dirt blocks, but of flammable green wool. I did not know this, or I would have just barricaded the entrance with a 3-deep obsidian cube that filled the doorway instead.

Thank His Noodliness for BigBrother rollback.

Server's down till I work out what the hell is going on.

EDIT: AND WE'RE BACK.

Heads up - Mojang's aiming to release 1.6 on Wednesday (so by Notch's own admission this means late Thursday). So... yeah, get ready for the typical mod incompatibility BS we always get.

Cue bluntly stated that it will never be updated, and that we should all move to another server of his.

...and that we lose all our stuff, because "that wouldn't be fair to them". Completely disregarding that forcing THEIR stuff on US is just as bad.

Cue bluntly stated that it will never be updated, and that we should all move to another server of his.

...and that we lose all our stuff, because "that wouldn't be fair to them". Completely disregarding that forcing THEIR stuff on US is just as bad.

Well, at least he said he'd put up the map for download, so we can keep the Death Egg and everything.

I suggested you could move there, not once did I force you. Nobody is entitled to this server and I'm not going to be forced to keep it up, I don't have time for it and if I feel I can't manage it any more then I'll shut it down.

My attitude to this is "Deal with it", nobody has any right to say that I have to keep this up.

On another note, hmm I wonder why I can't move stuff over, perhaps because nobody else gets that privilege and the economy on CrawlaCraft was a pile of shit, we have a real economy and run a real server. I never took this server as a serious server because it never was, I hadn't the resources or the time to make it so (we use almost as much RAM just storing the map as the SRB2.org server has over all, yes, we're using almost 4gb of RAM for that, plus more just running the thing).

tl;dr: deal with it, this server was a privilege not a right.

Links
Newleaf
Hellfire
Other server: loadingchunks.net:25565

And if anyone is going to go "Oh, Cue pissed me off by killing CrawlaCraft, I'll go grief his other server", save yourself the hassle, we get griefers daily and they're just a little irritation till we roll back their edits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back