Official Level Design Contest: March/April 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this contest is gonna be a good one. I have played three other 1P OLDC levels in servers; all three of those levels are good levels. =D So far, I'd give them 8, 7, and 6 respectively, in the order I played those levels.

Sonict said:
Oh please, Glaber. Remember the last time it happened? It didn't win. You bring this up every single time. Even if it somehow wins, it won't count since he already would have broke the rule...

MAPA2 - 39 Divided By 0 by SonicMaster - 7.33

That is the last level in gray on the Wiki, and it was the highest score not only of the Match Division, but the entire July/August 2008 contest. If only I hadn't submitted Moon Milkshake, I could have won every division. =/

:SonicMaster: said:
Sonict said:
Oh please, Glaber. Remember the last time it happened? It didn't win. You bring this up every single time. Even if it somehow wins, it won't count since he already would have broke the rule...

MAPA2 - 39 Divided By 0 by SonicMaster - 7.33

That is the last level in gray on the Wiki, and it was the highest score not only of the Match Division, but the entire July/August 2008 contest. If only I hadn't submitted Moon Milkshake, I could have won every division. =/
So technicly, it won, but was disquallified due to breaking the single level per category rule.

BlueZero4 said:
I think SonicT is talking about his own GHZ 2D level pack.

What the hell are you talking about? That was made way before the rules changed anyways. Also, SM didn't notice the second part of my sentence which I'll put here: Even if it somehow wins, it won't count since he already would have broke the rule...

So even if the level is actually good. It won't count.

After looking at that contest I'm now confused. How does the disquallifacation work for levels that break the single level rule? Is it only the levels submitted after the first one that get disquallified?

FuriousFox said:
Also, I will be on vacation the week of May 1st, so the level pack may be a few days late. I will be bringing my laptop with me, so it might be up on-time. At the very least, I can guarantee I will have it up by that Sunday.
So is today that Sunday?

According to FF in IRC:

[16:40:26] <FuriousFox> I'll have the contest pack ready sometime tonight

Yes. Don't get your hopes up though. Anything can happen.

EST zone, I think, could be GMT though. Or maybe FFST (FuriousFox Standard Time)...

The voting has started...

Blue Warrior said:
He's in the Time Zone, Act 2. He should probably be beating the boss soon.
Blue Warrior's Joke - 10/10

Creativity: he has it. =P

Well since I can't vote on the levels

Blue Warrior's Joke - 10/10
It's just that funny.

Well let me put it this way. I am still waiting patently for a product that I pre-ordered back in September 2008 when it was estimated that it was going to be out in December. Now, It is about 5 months later and according to the plan now, it should be all done by the end of this month.

If I can hold out that long, I am sure you can easily hold out a few days or a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back