• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

E-123 OMEGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

toaster

トースタちゃん
Kart Krew™️
omegasrb2.png

I'm aiming to get the finished one into SSB:SS, but no answer yet when I asked.

Neither, I already made a Omega wad, though, the 2nd one, and, please, when you finish it, don't call it omega, you'll overwrite my omega I made, so call it 123omega kk?

That Omega was actually a gift made by SMS when I was a n00b and started my obsession with this guy. I can revoke it from you if I want to.
I can make the name the same if I want, your old WAD is defunct, in the old releases section (which noone ever reads, save your bandwith SSN!) and it looks bad.
Thanks though!
0:1|2:1

That? Oh, Chaos Zero 64 allowed me to edit parts of Vector should I need so. They are simular sizes. Why not?

Vash said:
I have one question: Why do I see Vector in the picture?

To use his arms.

Nice Omega sprites you made - I would go for the 1st one if I were you. But I think you should remake the hands to look more like the ones in the pic you were referring to to help make him look right.

I'm bad at hands.
PERIOD. If you would see the stuff I don't release...
It's been like... what, 26 tries at hands now?

Holy crap, those are good. Although if I read your post right you said SMS made them? Also, I'd go with the 1st one.

light dasher said:
Neither, I already made a Omega wad, though, the 2nd one, and, please, when you finish it, don't call it omega, you'll overwrite my omega I made, so call it 123omega kk?

Ignore that; just name it Omega.

This is REALLY good! Continue, please!

There have been 100s of trys at omega and have been 100s failures but this one looks good,I would use the 1st one.

I've only seen 2 tries at omega. This is the 2nd. There HAVE been 100s of tries at completing Knuckles, though.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Holy crap, those are good. Although if I read your post right you said SMS made them? Also, I'd go with the 1st one.
SMS did not make them. It was the first try, when I was known as SuperSonicRules, that he re-vamped them. Light Dasher was a lazy little ass and edited what SMS gave to me SLIGHTLY. Everyone cares when their work is stolen, why do I have to be different?
Actually, I like 2 better then 1. I'm going with two. The size must be perfect...

Look at the refrence picture. His legs are not as long as his arms.
It's the right hight. Maybe one or two pixels off, but not too short.

Tapika the fox said:
Light Dasher was a lazy little ass and edited what SMS gave to me SLIGHTLY.
Hey screw you! SMS said I could use it and i asked if i could make a wad out of it and I did, and the download link is on FFH, it was one of my First wad's too, wich is why it was crap, if i were to go back and make it again, I can asure you it would be alot better

Tapika the fox said:
Look at the refrence picture. His legs are not as long as his arms.
It's the right hight. Maybe one or two pixels off, but not too short.

Hold on... The legs are as long as the arms in that pic. And No. 1 is not too tall - it's only a tiny bit taller than Vector, but who cares when it's an awesome sprite!

Oh, sorry. I don't like to offend. It's just that when I misunderstand things I get angry. I am sorry that I was angry then. Please do not screw me, I want to stay a virgin for now (Lol)
EDIT: Really. I do not see that. The feet are in the right position, the hands are in the right position and the arms are in the right position.
And I don't care. Omega is shorter then Vector in canon, and I'm keeping it that way. I don't want another Bowser (He changes size every game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back