What are you working on right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toaster

トースタちゃん
Kart Krew™️
Rules: Post some kind of screenshot, unless it's just some text.
srb20005.png

Act 2 of POWER PYMARID ZONE. No act one yet, but there's a pretty crappy act 3.

Biology coursework; improving drawing skills. Incapable of pictures due to lack of camera/scanner, and I wouldn't give a peek of my biochemistry coursework to anyone! Mwahaha.

Apart from that... nothing whatsoever. Oh, what fun!

Programming my TI-83 to display a periodic table.

Code:
Prompt n
If n=<ATOMIC NUMBER HERE>
Disp "<ATOMIC SYMBOL HERE> <ELEMENT NAME HERE>"
Repeat one-hundred fourteen times and that's my program. :D

I am working on making this post right now. *shot*

I have some college papers that I need to work on before the semester is over. I also got some finals that I should study for. I need to make final adjustments for what I need to take next year.

...and also SRB1 remake levels.

Whoever said anything about a final version? My work is far from having any final version planned for it.

The easter egg is staying the same until I find a better image to replace it.

@SSNTails: If that was directed at me, what tag map are you referring to? The only map I used in reference for making that map was my older version of Crystal Caves.

I am working on setting up a small website on Sepwich. I have the domain and such ready, I just need to put stuff on it. I am also attempting to recreate to the best of my ability, GFZ1 in the source engine just to see how it would look and play.

Jazz said:
Whoever said anything about a final version? My work is far from having any final version planned for it.

The easter egg is staying the same until I find a better image to replace it.

@SSNTails: If that was directed at me, what tag map are you referring to? The only map I used in reference for making that map was my older version of Crystal Caves.
I meant when it's on public release. Anyways, so it's going to stay Sonic/Sally, even on the public release? D:

Logan_GBA said:

I don't have a TI-Graph Link Cord. I mean, I have a black cord, but not a cord that converts it into USB.

By the way, its a regular Ti-83. I think...

I'm basically working on a few ideas for a Mario fangame of such. I'm creating maps, writing some plot ideas, just having some fun.

I don't have any screenshots of this work, but I like what I have. I try not to make some huge "OMG!" huge project and wave it in peoples faces.

I have a life you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back