• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Knuckles Adventure MOD

Is this a good idea?

• HEY THAT WAS MY IDEA *shot*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

light dasher

Hi im currently working on a Knuckles adventure mod (on my own for the first time) and this is a knuckles only levels, (or any character who can climb and glide) here are some screens
(these were taken in srb2pretty using the saknux, i did not make him)
srb20000fr3.png

Title Screen
srb20001ts8.png

first level, very simple and easy,
srb20002il6.png

srb20003ad0.png

red mountain, the level that inspired me to make a whole mod
srb20004fe5.png

srb20005cp0.png

And speed highway, i have done a chaos 2 boss, but i wont show you those.......yet, if you like it i might do some more levels
IF YOU'VE VOTED PLEASE COMMENT

Oh in those screens, i had Fog on, :? thats why theres a big dark area in there

Though i warn you, when i realese it, it'll be big, because of the music

It means don't make it like Sonic Heroes where there is only one path to take and is the only path to take. This looks good light dasher keep it up.

Well im not really a level Creator kind of guy, so thanks for the compliment

This may be the motivation I need to make SAKnux better. If the levels are as good as they look in those screenshots.

I'm just gonna throw this out there

but the whole point of making this in MY opinion should be to get rid of the "look around for the master emerald"thing. I just used to like knuckles cause he could glide and stuff but with him just running around randomly looking for some green rocks to isolate him self on his floating island so he can play woflenstien 3d or something on his computer, you know like hes just not a sonic character anymore.

On the other hand you ARE the one making the wad so good luck, it looks like you have a knack for making levels.

Personally, I liked the hunting levels.

Well, except for Mad Space and Aquatic Mine...
The former because it was absurdly huge, and the latter because my DC emulator doesn't display floors very well, and some not at all.

Why use a DC Emulator when you can use the real thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back