Status
Not open for further replies.
it's just shadow with a super form and the hyper form armageddon blast. it's ok but it's just a normal hyper form.

I did not download this. Well, I did, but I think it was another wad made by some Donnyku guy. :|

[Sarcasm]You rat bastard you stole the idea I had, I'll kill you! [/Sarcasm]
But seriously, I did have the idea for a wad like this and I did make it but they couldn't be more different. Mine used thok item (Bombrings) and I replaced the thok sprites with some special chaos blast ones.

camo man said:
Bigboi said:
I did not download this. Well, I did, but I think it was another wad made by some Donnyku guy. :|
I made this wad, even ask Flame_the_hedgehog!

Flame, did Camo Man make the Shadow the Hedgehog wad? I could've sworn that it was donnyku. :S

From what i can see, this is shadow from shadow the hedgehog.
Why not give him a chaos spear ability.
(Like in sonic nextgen.)

As said in my earlier post I made one like this but had special Chaos Blast thok sprites as seen here.
SHADO1.jpg

Suckish but effective.

camo man said:
4.New music (Shu will hate tunes 07 and 1048)

Don't tell me you used All hail Shadow! You dumb *shot*! (K, not really.)

Edit: A 15 minuet download? -.-Don't tell me you used unedited MP3s.

camo man said:
HSEW said:
Oh God what could you have done to make it 52MB?
I used OGGs for the sound I just have a whole crap load of sprites and music in there, not to mention a couple of socs. Also the exact file size is 53.6MB but it went lower when I compressed it.

There was a file much bigger then that that also caused flaming. It was g&w-v4-numa.wad. It was 73MB big. It wasn't Zipped. The creator (numa numa fan) never asked permission for the G&W Wad sprites itself not to mention he saved it as a WAV. Not OGG, not even MP3. JTE told them that there was suck, flame, and "ban me plz" signs then Mystic locked the topic and accused himself of going on a banning spree if they wouldn't stop criticizing the wad. (Note: I'm going to be so suspended for this)

camo man said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:
There was a file much bigger then that that also caused flaming. It was g&w-v4-numa.wad. It was 73MB big. It wasn't Zipped. The creator (numa numa fan) never asked permission for the G&W Wad sprites itself not to mention he saved it as a WAV. Not OGG, not even MP3. JTE told them that there was suck, flame, and "ban me plz" signs then Mystic locked the topic and accused himself of going on a banning spree if they wouldn't stop criticizing the wad. (Note: I'm going to be so suspended for this)
So does that mean I should make it smaller?

No. But a good Idea is to make a seperate wad without the music in. :D

The download is done. I like it. Shadow androids for enemies. Black Doom for the first boss. Try Making Mephiles the Dark the boss for egg slimer. Although Mephiles the Dark is already created as a boss in another wad.

This is a good wad, but it has some glaring problems:

1. The Shadow Androids don't have walking animations, which could be relatively easily done.
2. Shadow has no eye color, however the androids do and the color of their eyes and shoes change to red during their front angle sprites.
3. The Shadow the Hedgehog stage clear music doesn't fit at all with SRB2's own music nor the Live and Learn super music. (What the heck are you talking about? I like that song.)
4. I'm sure the MFZ creator of the Black Doom sprites would enjoy just a little credit for all his/her/its hard work.

Edit: I would like it if the androids walked a little faster than the standard crawlas and had guns that they shot you with. I might try to SOC that my self. (And yes, I'm pretty sure I know how to do that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back