• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

knuckles.wad (beta 2!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
This is another topic for my knux wad since my last one was made when I was a n00b.

Beta 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/i5ac6d

This is everything except the run and bored. Also, when you add as a bot in JTE or something like that the skinname is knux, not knuckles.

Screenshots:
srb20004.png

srb20002.png

I am looking for someone to finish the walking. For the back view make the head look like it's turning like sonic and tails's heads do. I also need to know how to make him replace the knux in the game.

Re: knux.wad

nitro_the_hedghog said:
This is anotehr topic for my knux wad since my last one was made when I was a n00b.

PLAYD1.jpg

I am looking for someone to finish the walking. For the back view make the head look like it's turning like sonic and tails's heads do. I need to know how to make it so that it replaces the knuckles in the game?

Why couldn't you bump your last one? :|

I tryed that yet still nobody replied.

Edit: Anyways we should get back on topic. Here's what I have for the glide.
KNUXU5.jpg

Yay Nitro!!! These are awsome. I will probably replace the one that they have. There's just looks wierd when it moves. Also, thanks for helping me with honey! :mrgreen:

Chao Freak 1 said:
Yay Nitro!!! These are awsome. I will probably replace the one that they have.Theirs just looks wierd when it moves. Also, thanks for helping me with honey! :mrgreen:
Fixed. I got the glide sprites done.
Knucklesglide.gif

does that mean drawing? if not then i will help you with this. Just dont make me do any sprite drawing :D

Yo, Nitro... If you have a Wire Frame For it, I can add the Shades....

If not, count me out. I don't know how you want them Drawn. Plus I'll only do the Body so you can get the Head the way you want it...

I'm fine with any way you make it. I just need someone to do the walking sprites and I want the back view to look like his head is turning like sonic and tails do.

That'd be pretty easy to work with. Just angle the Feet some, and then Flip the Image and you then have your Climbing!

Yeah, but you could only do that with the front and back angles. There's still the side view and the corner views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back