Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new item is on the site. The Franklin Badge. Characters who wear this badge are protected from projectiles. This sounds like a great item.

jrose05 said:
A new item is on the site. The Franklin Badge. Characters who wear this badge are protected from projectiles. This sounds like a great item.

*Puts on Franklin Badge*

Hey Jrose05 I know this sounds crazy but try shooting me with your BBGun real quick.

Pokémon Trainer Red as a character. Who the hell is making SSBB? This is got to be the worst idea that Nintendo has ever come up with.

Attacks? How does a pokemon trainer attack with no pokemon? Glitch? Throw Super Potions? Run people over with a bike?

Smash Dojo said:
Instead, he uses the three Pokémon with him—Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard—to do the fighting for him.

Well, hm. It's clever, though. You actually play as three Pokémon, not the actual trainer (which would be lyk, totly ghey). Also notice, it's the three basic originals (except that Ivysaur is in 2nd evolve, and Charizard is in his last. I wonder which character will be overused?).

Nintendo just added a frikken spectator to the player roster. Why couldn't they of turned him into an assist trophy, or something?

At this rate, Melee might actually be better than Brawl.

Assuming Nintendo knows what the hell they're doing, it might actually be an interesting turn of gameplay. If anything, I'll play as him just to control Squirtle.

Update:

No way! The Pokémon Trainer has finally arrived. And it looks like he doesn’t do his fighting directly.

Instead, he uses the three Pokémon with him—Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard—to do the fighting for him. (words copied)

Nice find

Also...I think the Pokemon Trainer character might be kinda cool...from what I read, It looks like you have HP instead of the normal throwing...

If they all have low-ish HP to even the whole "3 characeter" thing out, it might not be all that bad

But it makes other pokemon characters like Pikachu and Mewtwo stick out

Why did they use those Pokemon? It should be Blastoise, Charzard, and The last evolve of Bulbasour. Dang I used to like Pokemon a lot now I forgot how to spell their names.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Why did they use those Pokemon? It should be Blastoise, Charizard, and Venusaur. Dang I used to like Pokemon a lot, now I forgot how to spell their names...
Fixed

I forgot that Samurai Goroh used that icon.

Edit: Update to DOJO: Devil

It’s the devil from the NES game, Devil World! This particular game was never released in the United States, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back