Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have may have only mastered Fox's moves but I'm great with Roy,
Samus too. No one can beat me. Believe it.

Am I the only who cares about characters that aren't my favorite? Sometimes I just like to be Mewtwo or Pichu for a fun result in the matches. Don't you think ALWAYS being the same character is kinda boring? Fun above constant pwnage. I remember the match where I kept picking up weapons, just to trow in the face of the enemy all the time. Never tought I could make that much kills in a row with plain weapon trowing. And no, the weapons weren't all bomb-ombs. Most of em were super scopes.

Anyway, I think we might want to change the subject from "Whose teh best in melee" back to "stuff to put in Brawl 1.1" *murderd*

I'd like to see characters swimming in some certain levels. It felt so stupid to fall to bottom in Melee when you enterd water. Or maybe climbing in trees or stuff.

Super mystic sonic said:
Don't you think ALWAYS being the same character is kinda boring?

Nope not really because I will do almost everything it takes to beat my opponent. (Almost everything).

After not having a video game console until last year, I play my games 100%

So pretty much I play as all the characters, infact I used to play as Ness for fun because I didn't really like him, now I'm really good as him :D

My best character is Roy, second character i ever played as...Played as him on my friends 'cube

If you guys think you are THAT good :roll: , you should try playing Super Smash Bros (N64) online. To prove how good you really are until brawl is out.

Xtreme Starfox said:
If you guys think you are THAT good :roll: , you should try playing Super Smash Bros (N64) online. To prove how good you really are until brawl is out.
When and which server?

M.V.P said:
Xtreme Starfox said:
When and which server?

I don't know when.... :|

Probably the Emularagrounds Unit X Server.

Maybe you will see me there. :)

or somebody could arrange a day. :P

I really don't think this is the right place to arrange something like that.

If all goes well, new characters should be shown by next week. Today they've added Mario and Link. The site will update every day, so thats a good thing. Its quite obvious they'll show the already-known characters first. Then will come the new ones.

If they keep updating only the characters, I guess it would go like this:

Wednesday (Today): Mario & Link
Thursday: Kirby & Pikachu
Friday: Meta-Knight & Pit

Monday: Wario & Fox
Tuesday: Samus & Zero Suit Samus
Wednesday: Snake & (NEW!!)

I bet they'll first show characters as "NEW" characters like Yoshi, DK, Captain Falcon, Peach, Bowser and Marth and stuff.

Shu said:
Shuffle said:
M.V.P said:
It's not 3D. It's 2D.
What? That's completely wrong. The game is in full 3D, it's just viewed from the side. If it were 2D, it would be made up of sprites and flat backgrounds. 3D has depth, 2D does not. (At least, in most cases)

Yeah, you can even dodge into the back ground, some thing I bet any of you n00bs didn't know. (I just love this topic giving me the ability to call you guys n00bs.)
I just read this now.

Your calling me a n00b? I don't want to get tempbanned again for flaming so don't make me do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back