Terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have to say for myself is...
so-so! Okay. Yeah yeah. It looks great but it's probably like all the other 70-60 thousand boring games. Wow! that looks FANTASTIC or AWESOME but eventually you'll be
begging a witch who gives 9.99 to eat some soup that kills you. It's like this. Yay! wee yeahhh woo... then 3 minutes later GET YOUR FREE TERRARIA HERE!
Point is,
It's probably boring.
(Like when you're putting patterns for a road in Animal Crossing!) and it's a ripoff off a game...

Last edited:
If Terraria is a blatant ripoff of Minecraft, then Minecraft is a blatant ripoff of Infiniminer, the game it was originally based off of. Just because the games are similar, doesn't mean they're ripping eachother off; they might just be creating a new game genre.

I find Terraria to be a joyful expirience for those into the survival sandbox genre of gameplay; it's innovative compared to Minecraft, but they're equally good games.

Something people don't realise is that Minecraft isn't just a game any more, it's a genre. Notch has given us a whole new genre to play with, Terraria is nothing like Minecraft, it's more of an RPG, collecting weapons, fighting bosses, etc. Minecraft is all about building really.

And even so, Notch loves Terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back