Syko.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykotic

Download Link Here!

This is an ongoing project. I'd like to go ahead and say, I've had some progress. People've been losing interest in this, I see. So here's Syko.wad. Get back your attention people :/

-Fun Facts-
He has a cool Soc that is still using the Sphere.soc thingy (I'm Hellbent on it, stfu.)
The SOC isn't in this release.
Uses a 90 action speed thok.
No spin jump, so it looks like a double kick when he homes in on something XD
The fun facts thing was just to waste time while slow PhotoBucket uploaded for me.

(NOTE! Transforms into HMS123321 from time to time! Used his sprites in place.)

PIX IN OPENGL!

srb20000.png

Hey guys! XD (Hey, a ring!)

srb20001.png

Muh 1337 Fire Balls (HOLY SHIT IM ON FIRE)

srb20002.png

NINJA!

Well, it's just a char. It homes. It turns into HMS periodically. The shading was..........well, the kind of shading I use when I sprite....which isn't much.

I'll probably end up Shading them when it's done. Also, you're probably wondering where the spheres were right? Like in the screenshots?

I'll add the SOC before the final release.

Perhaps something that spawns every so often frame. It would contribute to the effect of the sykoticness.

Meh >_>

I dunno how I would SOC that. Unless you mean use the A_RandomFrame thing, but that would make it work on all players.

Very true. JTE Will Probobly Fix That.
Anyway are HMS123311 Sprites in this wad for:
A: Placeholder Sprites
or:
B; Edited Him ( Thats Okay Many People Do. )

Actually, I used the Thok Sprites of my own free will. And yeah, HMS123321 sprites are place holders as stated above.

Don't kid me. Taunts ruin the game and are annoying as hell. Why do you expect me to waste my time letting so people can here MY voice?

My voice is too godly for you :)

Never said that, I can see your not putting them in. I'm just saying, Taunts are made to annoy you. So if you get annoyed by them, then the taunts are doing there job. :lol:

Taunts are NOT MADE TO ANNOY! People just think that and abuse taunts.
JTE.wad said:
I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! I AM THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! VICTOREEEEEEEE!
In short: Taunts suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back