or maybe theses 3th party characters

rayman

pacman

bomber man

Who knows what will be in the sequel ?

Superusuario said:
I'll Begin said:
Brawl just came out.
Where have you been?Brawl came out loooooooong time ago.
Well it WAS delayed heaps where I am (Australia) but that's not the point I was making at all.

Besides, considering it came out late last year in USA*, that's still enough to say "It just came out"

*(or at least Japan, I don't pay attention to release dates for things that are already released)

Superusuario said:
I'll Begin said:
Brawl just came out.
Where have you been?Brawl came out loooooooong time ago.

I consider a year "long", not four months.

And yeah, Brawl will probably have a sequel. I don't know why any of you give a damn at this moment, though.

SSB64 + Awesome = Melee + moar awesome = Brawl

That's why we care. imagine adding MOAR AWESOME to Brawl.

I doubt there will be any extension to the game. Only non-PC/XBox game I know that's ever done that is Sonic & Knuckles.

What I'm curious is to why people care about a sequel to Brawl when the game came out four months ago. Frankly, I think the duration between sequels to big-title games should be approximately five years, and we aren't anywhere close to that.

Blue Warrior said:
Only non-PC/XBox game I know that's ever done that is Sonic & Knuckles.
What about the PC version of Sonic 3&Knuckles?

And to prove that I'm not totally missing your point:
Blue Warrior said:
What I'm curious is to why people care about a sequel to Brawl when the game came out four months ago. Frankly, I think the duration between sequels to big-title games should be approximately five years, and we aren't anywhere close to that.
Agreed. This isn't Need For Speed or anything else that EA pulls out of their butts once a year. This is Smash Bros!

Besides, Sakurai said that he didn't get enough time to put everything he wanted into Brawl. And considering it was delayed enough as it is as well, he didn't get enough time to polish it 100%. Now imagine if Smash Bros was released once a year. Because they'd have to spend so much time marketing the game, there'd be even less time to work out the kinks, and the game wouldn't be as awesome.

Hmm, a Brawl sequel? in EU, AU, SSBB only had come out for nearly 2 months. The report also said *He didn't have enough time to put the last bit of stuff in Smash Bros Brawl to make it 100%* or something like that.

Personally, I think SSBB should be the last Smash Bros game as it is. It has what I mostly wanted in the game. But if they make a sequel, then they do it. Personally I got a mild chance of this not happening.

Monster Iestyn said:
Chaos Knux said:

What about Dojo? Is it even out?

XD you made me laugh there.....DOJO is the name of the site, not the game....

There having a sequel to it? Awesome! My friend and I are archrivals when it comes to Brawl I always use Sonic and she uses Ike. But then again shes better at the game cube controller. She kicks my but when she uses that thing >_>

KoolK said:
Monster Iestyn said:
Chaos Knux said:

What about Dojo? Is it even out?

XD you made me laugh there.....DOJO is the name of the site, not the game....

I thought there was a Super Smash Brothers Dojo...

Never mind. Now that I know that, it'll keep me from saying any more about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back