Is Naruto more popular than Dbz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. But I prefer DBZ. I watched one episode of Naruto, and I was honestly bored to hell. At least DBZ talked about stuff that mattered in the context of the show and was interesting.

So since this is my first post in...it's been awhile.

Most likely you guys are talking about the North American versions of Dragonball Z and Naruto. In this case, they suck large hairy dragonballs. The American producers cut out alot of the blood and swearing in both shows. In Naruto's case, they have cut entire episodes out before.

The Japanese versions are extremely better. There's no cheesy dialog, the soundtrack is much better, and the blood and swearing is all there. There's seems to be much less babble about useless knowledge in the Japanese versions. Most items Naruto and DBZ talk about are of interest to the plot in some way.

I do not know but, why are you using karuno's userbar O_o o****. I gotta lot of work to do...
*Armonte looks at his Avatar thread

Neither. I think Naruto is poorly animated, not to mention it's currently going through something like 90 episodes of filler. Ugh. Also, who knew that Naruto is voiced by a middle-aged lesbian in the Eng. dub?

If either one would have to trump the other, it would be DBZ, in both America and Japan. The action is SO worth the random babbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back