About SRB2.org's downtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an old backup. And SRB2Wiki is staying Read-Only until we get the copy of the database back from the old server.

For those who don't understand what that means:
Pages aren't allowed to be edited until the missing months are filled in.

Dark Warrior said:
Silent_Snipe said:
JRose said:
May be back but that stupid invalid image on the MB page does my head in. cue fix please =P

Oh, at least you were getting the broken image icon.

I got this thing on and off randomly.

There, it's back, now put down your torches and pitchforks and leave me be. :<

We just upgraded MySQL, so stuff may be down for an hour or two while we restore it.

I bring good news, they have found my old server, and will be bringing it back within a day, I plan to move the current wiki database and files out of the way, and restore the missing two months, along with the blogs, and subversion tree.

Now, if only I could add this news to the wiki's main page, but I don't have the rights to edit the article. (Yea I know, I could edit the database with my superuser powers, and make myself an sysop on the wiki, but that is in bad taste)

Logan just shattered the plane of reality, he has power but doesn't abuse it. Also, *bows* All hail Cue and Logan! Masters of the Servers! Mighty beings who PWN our destiny!

Cue said:
Chaos Knux said:
Also, *bows* All hail Cue and Logan! Masters of the Servers! Mighty beings who PWN our destiny!

Suck up. >_>
At least its better that a hater. And on topic, does SSNTails even update the blog? I can't go to it now...

Bump. It's been at least a week already since Logan said the old server for the Wiki would be brought back in a week, and it's still not back up... I hope it hasn't been delayed for even longer... :(

Sorry if I seemed impatient just then...

How do you bump a sticky...?

We haven't had any reply from them lately, it's more or less a "shall we screw it and move on?" debate now...

The server people haven't put it back up, from what I understand. I don't know if Logan heard anything back from them at all yet.

Support could not find my sever (they find some other guy's, -_-) so now I'm starting to recreate the blogs, and the posts. then make a html dump of log of changes that where made of the wiki before the old server went

arrg, I keep dropping "not" and "n't" when I type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back