• Metals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
I do like post-Adventure Sonic, really. Pre-1998 Sonic was too chubby/short/childish looking, in my opinion..

Funny, that's reason I prefer Sonic 1/2/CD's sprites to Sonic 3's

The first Sonic was mudane and boring. Perhaps it was the dreaded color scheme (ugly, washed out colors, and eww, purplish blue! I hate purplish blue!), or maybe it was the fact that the levels had next to no variety, possibly because they used huge 256x256 tiles instead of the 128x128 tiles they used later, or maybe it was because there were three full acts to a zone, and all those acts were long and tiresome...

The metallix. Wouldn't Tails Doll fall into that category? Oh, and why? Though they always seem to fail, being able the shoot missles, have huge guns, and that they can do so much more than normal sonic characters.

Mighty the Armadillo, clicked "other" because he wasn't in Team Chaotix, and the choices are obviously the Sonic Heroes teams..

I'm going to have to go with Sonic. Although I don't like the attitude he was given in SA1 (I much more prefer his style in the movie), he's the original, and no one can replace him.

That means you, Shadow.

kiro the hedgehog said:
Armonte said:
Why the **** did you bump this? it was from 2006. >_> read the dates.

so? if you dont like, you can go **** yourself because i dont care, and i think no one cares too.

Aremont, sometimes (at least I think) topics where you can state an opinion can and should be bumped with out a backlash. I'm not trying to back-seat mod here, but don't give someone a whole bunch of flack for bumping. Not only is it rude, but its against the rules to point out and complain about a bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back