Moniter Resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi2

I have a 1920 x 1080 monitor, thus my SRB2 doesn't seem to list any of the lower resolutions, i.e. 800 x 600. Oddly enough whenever I start up the game it repeatedly gives me a white flicker every 3 seconds or so. Any attempts to raise the game's resolution up to 1920 x 1080 results in a sigsev violation. I've already tried the STRETCH 1 in console and restart method in a similar thread.

Any suggestions?

Open the SRB2, press ESC and go in options - video options - video modes. And choose the size of green color, which is recommended.

I had this problem in 2.0.4, but in 2.0.5 I can use 1920x1080 perfectly, oddly enough. You are using 2.0.5, right?

Yeah, I'm using 2.0.5, Cue. Updated it just yesterday after putting it off for some time due to similar resolution issues with 2.0.4.

Already tried the "recommended" video mode, MisterX. Still gives me the flicker.

Last edited:
I have the same problem, but at home, SRB2 can perfectly fit a large resolution for a laptop. Whenever i lpay SRB2, I can't change the resolution at all and this computer has a screen a little bigger than the laptop at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back