I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike

I's me, TimberWolf.

Please, before you re-ban me, hear me out first.

Due to me and my brother having to merge our two computers, my IP has changed. THis happened about a month ago, so you can see that I did not immediatly come back here, instead I waited.

Some of you may have seen me on netgames as a red tails who sucks at hitting Sonic players with rings in CTF, match and team match, however those who I played coop and race with me would've seen how I use Tails' flying ability to the fullest, by-passing various obsticals and during one Mystic Realm coop game I helped another tails player to beat a level, where we would alternate flying up a hole in the ceiling.

Never once did I ever mention comic back here. Why is that? maybe it's becase I was staying silent, so that when I did strike, nobody would be prepared. the truth is, I didn't want to come back. But then a thought crossed my mind: Doesn't everybody here who I was an ass to, doesn't this entire community in general, deserve one last apology from me? The answer, is obviously yes.

This community does deserve an apology from me. For all of the flaming, asshatry, spamming and out-right definace of the rules that I had done, why should I not aplogize? Why did I think that my ban was stupid, when in fact it was me being the idiot for thinking that I was right?

Please, accept this apology from me, before I decide to fade back into the shadows of single player games.

I remember you, TimberWolf. I saw some of your posts while searching through the forums once.
Welcome back to the community.

=D

This is actually better than I expected, although I'm still waiting for the Staff and the older members to post here >_>;

Apology accepted, however, you're still banned, and nothing you do at this point will change that. You managed to accumulate 6 warnings back when it was practically impossible to get banned from the SRB2 forums:

TimberWolf has been given his first warning (Trolling; December 6, 2006)
TimberWolf has been given his second warning (Flaming; December 6, 2006)
TimberWolf's account has been disabled for flaming/trolling (December 6, 2006)
TimberWolf has been given his first warning (Flaming; January 13, 2007)
TimberWolf has been given his second warning. (Flaming/trolling; January 18, 2007)
TimberWolf has been given his third warning, in the same thread. (Flaming; January 23, 2007)
TimberWolf has been given his permanent ban. Accumulating 6 flaming warnings is far more than I need to see. (Flaming; January 24, 2007)

Henceforth, account disabled, topic locked. We don't unban people we're forced to permban, otherwise the term "permban" wouldn't mean a whole lot.

Xtreme Starfox said:
Thats mean.... (Don't ban me)

I fail to see how it's mean considering Mystic's pile of evidence. It's enforcing the forum rules.

Locking the topic, since Mystic forgot to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back