Noobs and newbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitfox

Let's all stop being idiots for a second and realize they are two different terms. Let me help you out.

Newb: A new player. Usually will ask lots of questions... but that's to be expected. If I dropped you in some strange place you knew nothing about, you wouldn't content yourself by sitting around waiting for people to just tell you how to do it... you'd ask. Everyone was this once before. Of course not every newbie is perfect... they may overlook a FAQ or two by accident... it's to be expected.

Noob: A person who is annoying, and generally asks really stupid questions like "how do I move"... things that even a 5 year old should know just coming into the game. They never read the FAQs, and when they DO mess up, they don't take the blame. Not everyone is one of these, and not everyone HAS to be one of these.

edit: oopsies ^_^ grammar mistake

I myself am new but I AM NOT the type of person that's annoying, I'd define myself as a new person that doesn't want to annoy people, offend people, or ask questions, and by new, I mean I signed up recently, I've known about the forums since December.

lol. Don't be afraid to ask questions though. There's no way you can feel like an idiot with a question unless you ask something simple like "HOW DO YOU MOVE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back