PowerPuff Girls Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
So leik, they made the old cartoon PowerPuff Girls into an anime. After finding a subtitled version on Youtube, I actually find it rather likeable. It's rather interesting to see how they adapt the cartoony stories to make them more serious. Several one-time minor villains now pose a major threat. And alot of characters have been modified.

So, if anyone has anything to say, that's what this topic is about. And, although I don't have any powers to enforce this, I ask that you please don't make posts like "U like powerpuff girls? lolololololol"

Am I the only real man here!? Hey wait, I'm not supposed to be posting. Oh, we-*shot*.

BlueZero4 said:
Do ya got a few links for those of us non-Youtube friendly people?

Uh, just out of curiosity (Don't start dragging it off topic for pages with all your cold flames.) why wouldn't Youtube be a friendly option for you?

*ahem* I mean like I can't navigate through the web of data named Youtube. I just can't figure out the interface yet.

BlueZero4 said:
*ahem* I mean like I can't navigate through the web of data named Youtube. I just can't figure out the interface yet.

So, how did you figure out how to eat? They're both so simple a cave man could do it. *clubbed*

Oky doky, topic back on to please, k?

Well i looked it up on Youtube some time ago (after seeing a parody of it on Newgrounds) and all i could say is "WTF?!" the show was okay by its standards but its so strange, since when did bubbles literally blow deadly bubbles at people.

Whackjood said:
Well i looked it up on Youtube some time ago (after seeing a parody of it on Newgrounds) and all i could say is "WTF?!" the show was okay by its standards but its so strange, since when did bubbles literally blow deadly bubbles at people.
Not to mention that Buttercup's Hammer is a bit cliché. And it seems that Blossom stole that kid's yo-yo when she became "A Transforming Heroine"

Ah PPGZ...
Been watching it for months ^_^

According to Wikipedia, Cartoon Network will be dubbing it. (That means no 4kids!)

Although lets see just how much it gets changed. If i remember correctly Mojo called one of the girls a "Female dog" in a somewhat less polite way, something tell's me the script wont be identical.

I have somewhat of a strange story to tell.
After finding this PPGZ anime, I was all like OMGWTF until I saw some videos if it. I found I gotten a liking to it, But strangely I normally dislike PPG.

Is there any schedule to this PPGZ anime? Like, Do you roughly know when this will be premering in the US, and what times?

I once said I would dislike PPG until the end of time because of it's shear stupidity and pointlessness.

Now it'll probably become one of my favorite shows just because of this anime. Y'gotta love it when Cartoon Network actually does something awesome for once. The only cool things on Cnet now are Ed Edd n Eddy, Grim Adventures and Adult Swim.

The subbed versions that are appearing on Youtube are done by a group named TV-Nihon that commonly subs tokusatsu-based material, though whoever's uploading the subs to Youtube is probably doing it without TV-N's permission. They just released the sub for episode 25 two days ago.

You can torrent them at tvnihon.com. Keep in mind, however, that TV-N is all for supporting legal releases, something our forum also does what with the "no forbidden stuff" rule. Therefore, when Cartoon Network starts airing the show, TV-N will likely pull all their subs.

In other words, you'd better get them now if you want them. Sometime in the next two months, they'll vanish forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back