Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Which version?

YOSHI & OTHER UPDATES ADDED MARCH 26
It has been a while, but I am ready to release again. First off, Yoshi, with the model comes another blank WAD like Uknown, and a SOC needed for it to work correctly.(Pack2) Second, Brawl Tails, I basically re-did this model, with my new knowledge of the program I was able to manipulate the model to do as I wish, I HIGHLY suggest looking at this one. Also made a non-brawl-like texture for it. And last, ANOTHER classic sonic update, not much, just got the spin frames right, they look great in my opinion. (Pack1)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes, of course it doesn't make sense if you pause or look at the model, but it gives the illusion of fast moving tails. I got the idea from SADX.

Alright, trying to see if I can make models completely from scratch, and I think I did well.
Emerl.png

Has no shading, but doesn't rely need it with SRB2's almost auto shading. The only things not from scratch are the hands, and eye texture. I plan on making Charyb and Scylla as well.
Also, sort of off topic, my computer was reset, and I lost some models I was working on, Lancelot Shadow, and the Enemies. Will redo them ASAP.

If you want to add some quick shading to a model, you can bake Ambient Occlusion into the texture.

I have no idea what that is, but lets hope Google has the answer! (And that I can figure it out)

Alright, trying to see if I can make models completely from scratch, and I think I did well.
Emerl.png

Has no shading, but doesn't rely need it with SRB2's almost auto shading. The only things not from scratch are the hands, and eye texture. I plan on making Charyb and Scylla as well.
Also, sort of off topic, my computer was reset, and I lost some models I was working on, Lancelot Shadow, and the Enemies. Will redo them ASAP.

Incredibly Good. Would not be bad a model of G-Mel of Sonic Advance 3, but rather would like a recolor.

Incredibly Good. Would not be bad a model of G-Mel of Sonic Advance 3, but rather would like a recolor.
Huh?
I don't really get what your'e saying, but that's not G- Mel from Sonic Advance, that's the other robot from Sonic Battle and the TV show, Sonic X.

EMERL AND GEMERL ADDED APRIL 23
It took some investigation skills to get these two 2-D characters to 3-D. Emerl is made form scratch, and Gemerl from Emerl. Both models are easily customizable just by editing the textures. A bonus 11 textures based off Emerl's costumes in Sonic battle are also included, enjoy! (Gizoids pack)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back