[Open Assets] SSG3's Custom monitors [V4 Update]

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you could always edit the standalone hyper.lua on the message board to affect tails instead of sonic.

Sorry

sorry idk how to do stuff like that i dont make wads or luas and someone was kind enough to do so them selves and they texted me but thx anyway ssg3

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

sorry i was busy i got your first lua thx

Paper mario hotfix is finally out.

Changes:
- The fake copies of the semisuper and hyper monitor are removed
~ The console text for spawncustommonitor has now been updated to reflect the random ring monitor
+ Due to the fake copies of the aforementioned monitors being removed fixed paper mario's shrinking glitch when used alongside this mod (Values were coinciding with each other! What are the chances!?)

edit: HOTFIX... HOTFIX! Fixed an invalid object from screwing up the entire mod

Last edited:
Why? Like i said, the names of the fake monitor's functions were coinciding with Paper Mario's shrink function, and are removed for consistency and compatibility reasons. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by removing them. (Like it would harm anyone, anyway, since... well, they're still carbon copies of the true monitors unless you're me, Pingas, Hedgefox or Super Tails. nonetheless, they're still useless copies)

V3.0.3 is out.

The only change here is that the monitor icons now fly upwards as intended. Sorry it took a while to fix it, but since there is another custom monitors pack, i thought i should fix my one up to have the icons float up like the others.

Version 4 is out!

Changes:
Added Red Star and Mega Mushroom Monitors. Nintega21 gave me the idea for that.
Semisuper monitor's music is now the mod's invincibility music but faster (different music entry, though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back