My Md2 Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coincidence is uncanny. You released that at the exact moment I was beginning to understand md2 files and eagerly download them.

SONIC02--article_image.jpg

Sonic and rainbows make me think. And when I think. its bad. Catch my drift? Anyway. Its a End sign with a sprited sonic and a rainbow tile.

zck2020 said:
Screenshots or I'm not downloading.

Cool you dont have to download!
signoy6.png

and amonte its better than the clear sign, and the rainbow was for like to be a decoration, and you don't have to download either if you think rainbows are bad. ( stupid reply >_>)

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Armonte, don't be prejudice against gays if thats what you're talking about.

Dude im not gay, and plus you cant be talkin with that gay avi, (captain fabulous, laughs now thats gay!) oh yeah and before you can get rid of it heres a picture of nitros gay avi
gaykh4.png

I didn't say you were gay, and captain fabulous was I'll Begins idea. I was just trying to make sure that armonte wasn't being prjudice against gays. And I have nothing against them either, my cousin happens to be gay.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I didn't say you were gay, and captain fabulous was I'll Begins idea. I was just trying to make sure that armonte wasn't being prejudice against gays. And I have nothing against them either, my cousin happens to be gay.
I was not being prejudice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back