My friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake, I need you for a sec. My friend does'nt belive that your avatar used to be a picture of rouge wearing a super tight pink bikini. Put it back as your avatar, for a second for him to see.

PS:i think he want's to see it.........................He just addmitted that he loves furry naked animals..........joking.... he was being sarcastic. So please put that as your avatar for a day or so.

-Anyways, back to my message-
So he never belives what I say, so this time, I wan't to prove him wrong. thanks, and I'll see ya later! XD

~Sonknuck23~

Yes I do. i was'nt thinking. You don't have to be so mean about it, jesus.
And I wasnt Talking to you in the first place. Someone please lock this topic. -__-;

Sonknuck23

Hey, be quiet... I wasn´t upset with you :? I only told you that because I´m a moderator in other forum and I hate those kind of thinks n_nU Sorry...

Cause your "coolo". Now that your replying, Did you use to have a pic of rouge in a super tight bikini? And what website did you get it from?

Type in "COMICAL HIGHWAY" in Google - the first link you see should take you to Aoi K's Japanese manga site. I'm too lazy to recover the address (or the avatar, which I still have stored on my computer but once again too lazy to upload it back).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back