• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Part *TWO* and *ADVENTURE* of Emerald Coast FD -FINISHED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzo said:
ok, there isnt a rule against bumping, but for gods sake, use some common sence!
This topic is over 3 years old! a441 dang posted in it! 0.0

Why'd a441 leave the SRB2 forums anyway? (sorry, I don't look that much in the forums)

We do not speak of such things.

Or insert some other obscure secretive phrase of your choice.

Er, I don't even have this on me anymore XD

(Though, would anyone with this release be so kind as to send it to me? I mean, it doesn't work correctly in this demo, but it seems like a little fun thing I can fix up once I'm finished with BSZ.)

We have to fly with NiGHTS... err I mean Super Sonic once more!

BTW, how do you make a NiGHTS level in the first place? If I knew, I'd plan to make a Reala-type level, where you paraloop each other(though the loser has to run out of time first, not get looped 3 times). I would also put an audience-like area for people to watch the battle, so any one want to help with it?

To make a NiGHTS level, you must put in the level header as a NiGHTS level. That's the first step, then you add all the axis and rings and all the stuff to a specific way you like it. Other than that, beats me.

1 MONTH LATER....|
----------------------

Can someone re-post the link? I wanna download. :D :) :P :x :evil: :twisted:

This thread is THREE YEARS OLD. The download doesn't exist anymore, and even if it did, the WAD probably wouldn't work on 1.09. Stop asking and let the topic die, god dammit.

I remember getting the updated ECZ wad, and then lost it. I wish I'd had it again, so I could add the proper features it once didn't had. Maybe I should of looked for JTE's XMAS updated mod >.>

a441 said:
A decent, good-looking loop is not happening. It would require slopes, 3D models, and major changes to the physics engine, and none of those are likely to get done.

Slopes: Port from ZDOOM.
Models: Already implemented.
Loops: Uhhh....

Loops: ZDOOM-ish, you put a LOOPSTART thing, a LOOPEND thing, a LOOPTOP thing, and a LOOPBOTTOM thing, and SRB2 draws the loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back