Another "NoobisH" Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

M[T]P

Training my mapmaking skill
If I'm hosting with my name ( as in Tails' Match or anything that begins with Tails ) with another server named Tails' XXXX , is that wrong? If yes... then I am terribly sorry... I'm still a bit new to hosting situations..

I never did want to pose as anyone.. but I just liked with my server name starting with "Tails'" ...

Please don't ban me 'yet', I'm a new server hoster... >.<

If you got banned from the server, it wasn't because of your name. It was probably because of something you were doing IN the server.

If you got banned from the server, it wasn't because of your name. It was probably because of something you were doing IN the server.
he said she doesn't want to be banned yet, not that she is banned or wants to be unbanned. It is perfectly fine to host a server with that name [offtopic]IMO, I hate users with just "Tails" as their names, which can soemtimes mean they have no sense of originality[/offtopic], and I would most likely play it, depending on how good you are.

Heres a tip for (role)playing as tails !~
Tails would not netspeak. You dont see tails in offical games saying "I PWN!" or "YOU SPAWNKILLED ME" ~! That is all i have to say.

Don't call me She.. :P I'm a guy..
but... I got another condition.

The "Tails" that owns the other game allows me to keep the name.. even he comes by at my server =P
How if that happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back