No one seems to join my net game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure your network port is on 5029, I don't have any reliable place on were you could forward them though. Once your port is on 5029 then your all set.

I think it's because no one wants to join your netgame. That's what I think happened to me.

Sorry for bumping the topic, but I forwarded the ports and still no one joins my server! Not even in 20 minutes... :( I don't know if I did something wrong!

It maybe the Master server address.

Go back to srb2 and type this in the console masterserver ms.srb2.org:28900 or go to options then server options and replace the servegame.org with the ms.srb2.org:28900

It maybe the Master server address.

Go back to srb2 and type this in the console masterserver ms.srb2.org:28900 or go to options then server options and replace the servegame.org with the ms.srb2.org:28900
Thanks, but still no joiners! :(

In order for your server to appear on the Master Server, you must open port 5029. If you know your router and all, here's the link:http://www.portfoward.com/

This will provide you with instructions and such as you select whatever option you choose.
Thanks for your help, but I already forwarded the ports and checked it with a program, and it wrote I forwarded succesfully! And it's quite strange why the MS says tat my server is online! :(

Then nobody doesnt want to join... Then nobody hasnt the wad you host in the server (if you hosted a wad)... Then your timezone is in a time when the other's timezones are in time when they're sleeping. Simple, eh?

If you ask me, today my server visited just one player, in 1 hour... There would be SOME suspiction :] Wait 1 day if you need to, your players will be there.

Different thing if your Modem/Router/Gateway/Cowbell netport is "broken". Are you sure you changed your port to 5029?

I hope this will bring up the answer!
openport.png

Sorry for a bad third post, but it seems like I'm having problem with no joining playes! The problem is actually my server doesn't even show up for players to choose! But why? :/

I have the same problem too. When I looked up on the MS it showed my server, but it showed that my ping was unreachable. I already fowarded my port and had it set to 5029. I need someone to help me with this. (This is a 2 year bump...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back