Sepwich is dead, long live Sepwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, so what? If anything, that is a reason to supply it.

Previous SRB2 versions don't work on the master server either. Yet, we supply them. Saying this, we could upload it for archive purposes.

There are also people that want to try it out just because they want to see how JTE played. I remember downloading all the old versions of SRB2 since I wanted to see the differences between then and now.

Wait, something's going wrong here. We all agree that SRB2JTE should be preserved, so why are we trying to convince each other about that?

Wait, something's going wrong here. We all agree that SRB2JTE should be preserved, so why are we trying to convince each other about that?

If there's anything I DONT want, its encouragement of SRB2JTE discussion or "WHY ISNT *jte feature* IN SRB2 2.0 DOITDOITDOIT". If they want it so bad, they'll have to go elsewhere to find it. While it cannot eliminate the problem (thanks a lot, Youtube), not having a link to SRB2JTE will at least have less of it.

Oh, I thought I'll Begin didn't want it to be preserved.
Yes, but he was the only one who said that. I got the feeling that everyone else was trying to convince everyone else.

If there's anything I DONT want, its encouragement of SRB2JTE discussion
Why exactly not?

or "WHY ISNT *jte feature* IN SRB2 2.0 DOITDOITDOIT".
The only feature that was regularly requested was bots, and those are in Cineblast too.

Well, I found this topic here. I saw someone was in dire need of the better XWE version. So, as a courtesy, I decided to pack my XWE that allows lowercase lump names, and upload it.

Get it here!

Since I don't have access to upload to srb2.org (Or so I think) I left the file here for someone to do just that.

Well.. enjoy.

Well that's a relief!

I'm glad the issue is resolved. I kinda get anxious when an issue isn't resolved, I want to make it work again and let people be happy :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back