Sonic Adventure 3 (FanGame)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BETA Infomation
This is the beta version of the game with just one level that gets harder and a few bugs that need fixing but I will fix the bugs make bout up to 30 levels and there will be a few bosses but not all eggman and not all metal sonic you will be supprised who he vs.

Discription
Dr Eggman shot Sonic with his new invention that turned Sonic into a spinball forever and everytime he runs he cant get out of the mode will he ever find a reverse to get out of his spinball and back on his feet?

BETA DOWNLOAD LINK - http://www.sendspace.com/file/2g4lqr

Screenies

Sonic.jpg

Sorry about that anyway this is my first game ive ever made I hope the full version will be 10x better it probally will if i work really hard and i will lol the link is up and ill be uploading screens shortly.

sadv3fg_0.png

What?
This is rubbish. The rings and other things are not even animated (and when they are, not even properly), and how can you call a game made in five minutes by modifying the game maker sample level a fangame?
Hell, the crappy KnP "fangames" I made when I was a kid were even better than this.
Go here for some examples of fangames.
I don't want to offend you, but this is definitely rubbish, and I have to say it.
Get better or by the way people won't see you as a good guy.

I said that this is a beta and this level is just a test level and theres loads of bugs that will be fixed for the full version also i spent 2 weeks on the game I know that other peopple are gonna say it sucks when the full version is out so I might as well just cancel the whole thing also tails isnt animated or shadow or the rings yet untill i fix the bugs.

sonic260 said:
I thought Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 was "Sonic Adventure 3"
Im not entirely sure but I did read somewhere that it uses some Sonic Adventure elements like the adventure fields and it also said that its Sonic Next Gen.

Whoops. I accidentally deleted a poorly labeled spoiler! -FB

As far as I care, Sonic '06 was never made.

You know, the sad thing is that I put more effort into Ball Explosion Awesome (a joke game) than this.

Seriously, you need to try much, much harder.

Chaos Knux said:

Sonic '06 is another name for Sonic the Hedgehog Next-Gen since it was made in 2006

UMM... shoudnt Sonic Adventure 3 should have been made at least with vertical motion instead of horizontal (like STH3&K special stages)?

Please dont name the sequel of an epic game I cleared at 100% before yesterday because getting 180 was the HARDEST thing ever! that way if you´re going to make a thing using Sonic 3 sprites and horizontal motion

no offense, suggestion

Aaaaaaaand... about what tails92 said... we all start somewere but it seems the creator of this strted nowhere KEEP complaining!

sonic260 said:
Chaos Knux said:

Sonic '06 is another name for Sonic the Hedgehog Next-Gen since it was made in 2006

He knows that. It's just Sonic the Hedgehog 2006/Next Gen was not considered a very good game, and it's so bad that they wish it never happened... (correct me if I'm wrong here)

astar said:
oh, wow. You didn't even make that level. It's a Game maker tutorial's level.

People, concentrate on this post please, I don't know what a Game Maker's tutorial level looks like, but if bluetruechao did rip it off as astar's saying then people should be focusing on that & not what the name of sonic next gen should be called.

Slient Snipe was talking about this "Sonic Adventure 3" game, not Sonic Next Gen when he said that it should be called auto-fail.exe, astar.

Monster Iestyn said:
Slient Snipe was talking about this "Sonic Adventure 3" game, not Sonic Next Gen when he said that it should be called auto-fail.exe, astar.
You completely missed an entire gap between Silent Snipe's post and the post Sciky quoted.

Also, how does it take two weeks to slap graphics onto a Gamemaker tutorial project?

Pepe said:
Monster Iestyn said:
You completely missed an entire gap between this post and the post Sciky posted.

Also, how does it take two weeks to slap graphics onto a Gamemaker tutorial project?

Oops... I thought it was Astar who replied just above me...

Whee, remembering Mystic's statements about Sonic fangame stuff going over to SFGHQ. I'll post the links to said statement if I find them and don't get lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back