What's your forté?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warpshade

Usually lurks somewhere.
Jazz said:
Supposedly everyone is good at something...
What are you particularly good at? Be serious please, and nothing like 'I AM THE BEST AT <insert game here>, because that'll probably derail the topic.

Programming. My code isn't very good, but it's by far better than the code most professionals do. Also, I amazed the techies at SonicRetro when I faked real transparency in the Mega Drive. That trick was neat ;)

Cool, you said part of my last name in the topic title!

Anyway:

Science
Singing
Test-taking
Running
Writing
and Video Games in general.

You know, the title of this topic could also be called, "What's your niche?"

Music Performance (Trombone, Baritone/Euphonium, Tuba)
Music Theory

Kind of interesting from a person who originally wanted to go into game design. Hehe.

Keep saying things:

• My weigth is just 50kg (no kidding), but I'm strong... Enough to KO somebody who is 40kg over me o_o'
  • Against what the above may get you thinking, I'm quite flexible. I always was, and I never stopped doing such kind of movements so I never lost that.
  • Weird speed control. OK, I'm not very fast, pretty average (well, unless I get competitive, you can imagine), but my control is great. I may be at a really high speed and stop suddenly. Yeah, I know how to deal with friction. Get that.

Jazz said:
Music Performance (Trombone, Baritone/Euphonium, Tuba)
Music Theory

Kind of interesting from a person who originally wanted to go into game design. Hehe.

Awesome. o_o I never expected that from you of all people.

Ash said:
Awesome. o_o I never expected that from you of all people.

You're looking at a future band director, good sir. =)

Though I can only assume that I'll eventually take up some computer programming on the side.

mikesword221 said:
Forgot to metion I can bend my finger way back like this |=Normal ___
\=Me.
Oh, yeah, I can, too (due to excessive usage of typewriter), but I don't think it's great.

Video games... Well most of them.
Band - Clarinet, probably the best in my class
Swimming
Wild destruction :D

I want to say basketball, but... I suck -_-...

Hrm... Well I'm pretty good with graphical stuff but not nearly as good as some other people out there. I also have interest in programming, but don't know much about talent yet. I actually do relatively poorly at video games. I was exceptionally good at piano at a time, but I've neglected that... I enjoy writing and think I'm pretty good at it, but mess up when it needs to be very structured.

I still probably put more thought into as little as a post that many people I know. I have a reputation of pointing out small flaws in most anything and elaborating how they might be improved upon, or their impact might be lessened. I think that if I were to pursue any of the aforementioned interests, a critical point of view would definitely be helpful.

Sonic in general, spriting(sonic), drawing(sonic again XD), SOCing, Wadding, Mapping, SADX hacking, SADX Hex editing.

I'll probably add more eventually.

Anything I put my mind to!

and nothing like 'I AM THE BEST AT

He says,
forte.gif

"I AM THE BEST!"

So Forte is not allowed in his own topic?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back