mt_FieldOf Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge. Simply huge. It does kill my framerate a bit, though.

Funny how a stage ment for 15 people combant would lag so much it's not even funny.

Yeah, I know, It's weird. I ran it on 4mb onboard graphics once and it ran smoother than the 64 I'm using now.

This map is great, but it needs more scenery in the city, and it seems more like a hangout map.

You say you fixed all the red wall, but to be sure, use this button.

This is really useful for finding red wall. I wish more people knew about it.

Hey, if you think there's only one secret there's loads.
So I'm not gonna tell ya where they are, so don't keep asking, if carried further take it to PM.

Sprout please stop exaggerating. Really, it depends on your perception on what a secret actually is.

Yup, I think every single hidden teleporter is a secret mostly, but you hid the stuff so well it really seems secret.

Sorry about the huge bump, but does anyone have the up-to date version of this? I was gonna try and shrink it and make it a bit more playable (and less laggy), but apparently I corrupted my file at some point outside of memory, and I can't rebuild it from it's present state. Could someone who has it (April 2007 version, I believe) please upload it?

EDIT: Cheese pm'd me a sendspace link. Problem Over.

Please, sendspace always says "the file requested is not avalible" is it out of date or something else? it could just be me.

samoht said:
Please, sendspace always says "the file requested is not avalible" is it out of date or something else? it could just be me.
AND THAT is why you shound put the link on srb2ffh please.

lol

and i need you to but this on SRB2FFH so i can download it! it looks REAL cool and i'd like to checxk it out! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back