How to post a submission correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStephen

My PhD is made out of foam.
Judge
I don't really know if I posted my WAD on the submissions forum correctly, because it's been more than a week since I poste my Eggpack WAD. Here's what I did:
-I clicked "New Thread" on the submissions forum
-Posted information, screenshots and the download for the WAD.

And there was no response since that. I don't know what to do, maybe I did it correctly, but the Judges may be busy to test characters, since levels; miscellenous were released during this time.

Can someone explain me what is going on?

Yeah, but what's odd is that during the week, a lot of stuff had been released. D00D64's Top Hat, WoodlandCapper Zone, Space Chase, you know.

They are busy, with stuff like Real life ..... oh, and did I mention real life?
lol,work and fun aren't always together (Just if you're a Clown :D )
While SRB2 2.1 isn't Stable yet,i guess they're waiting for a Stable version,so they can Release their Projects (Maps,Misc .. etc ) ...maybe ... or Judges may be busy ...

Sometimes it gets released five minutes later, sometimes it takes more than one week.

We don't necessarily judge submissions in the order in which they were submitted. If it's still sitting in the Submissions forum, that means we haven't looked at it yet.

Ok, thanks. I was just wondering why you guys didn't even posted a single comment. I was starting to think posting a submission was harder than I thought. But I understand now. Take your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back