Post your room

Status
Not open for further replies.
wii001.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
I have a horrible camera, but yeah my rooms messy with an empty bag of doritos on the table. I really need a new camera

wii003.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Another picture taken with my horrible camera of my wii and my game container thing. My TV is located left of the wii but my camera blocked it out. Dang dollar store camera.

Last edited:
get better cameras, guys, pictures from the camera you picked up with the change from your latest videogame purchase tend to make me cry :(

My phone can record in 720p, so I don't see why you people have such suckish cameras. :S

So I finally got access to a real camera. Cue inevitable embarrassing secrets unveiled because I didn't bother to clean up the junk that's lying around. I hope you guys have the SRB2MB set to thumbnail large images or this is going to utterly destroy your tables.

P1000203.JPG

Basement TV room.

P1000204.JPG

Same room facing the opposite wall.

P1000205.JPG

Room, facing SW.

P1000206.JPG

Same room, facing SE.

P1000207.JPG

Again, facing NE.

P1000208.JPG

Close up of computer desk.

Have fun trying to read the names of everything lying around. That's always what amuses me looking at the rooms of others.

Did somebody say room?

kC8u.iPhone%20image%202011-02-24%2011.08.49.jpg

There's not really much to see other than that in my room. =P

Apologies for the lighting, I don't have much here thanks to a lack of bulbs.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a much older picture, back before I replaced the desk. Cue clearly needs more embarassing dorky shit on the walls so his room is more interesting.

I have a very poor living arrangement. Also my images are about the size of Mystic's. Table breaking, etc.

My bed, where I spend most of my time.
ss851836.jpg

MAN, LOOK AT THOSE CURTAINS
ss851835.jpg

Different angle of the room.
ss851834.jpg

HDMI Cable setup. Absolutely love it.
ss851825.jpg

The ONLY collection of stuff that I have.
ss851839.jpg

I have a very poor living arrangement.
I'd actually disagree with that. I may personally live in a rich family, but I have had many friends over the years who are in far worse living situations. Your room would look fine if you repaired the ceiling and the curtain, but I assume there are just more important things to spend your money on than making a room only you use look decent. (The HDTV and HDMI cable, probably; don't worry, I'd have done the same choice if I was you. =P)

I guess it's my turn now.

room (1).JPG

Yeah, I got the Hylian Shield. It's only good for hanging on the wall, though. It's not as great as the shiny flawless ones cosplayers on deviantART own. Same with the Master Sword. A few details missing, and the metal part is actually too thin.

That's also the Swinging Sticks Kinetic Desk Sculpture, as seen in Iron Man 2. I've been saving my money slowly for a new PC, until I saw this online. I couldn't sleep at night, as I just HAD to have it.

And those are the only Sonic-related stuff I have in this room. A Tails doll, a Metal Sonic action figure, and a Sonic energy drink.
room (2).JPG

Part one of my electronics in my room. The Wii is in the bottom corner, installed with a Wii WODE. I also managed to buy a wireless charger for the Wiimotes. The PS3 came from a craigslist guy for 200 dollars, and the only games I have are multiplatform ones.

I also got a fan for electronics, a gift from my sister's boyfriend. The cord isn't long enough, though. And I don't feel like getting a long extension cord; there's too many wires behind the TV already. It's currently connected to a power supply that's remote-controlled. 15 dollars at Lowe's, and came with two adapters. The second one is connected to my Wii's external hard drive, as it doesn't have a power button.
room (3).JPG

Part 2 of my electronics: my crappy PC. Eventually, after upgrading, I'll even buy myself a widescreen monitor like Cue's.

And oh hey! SRB2Wii! :P
room (4).JPG

And my bed. Pretty empty. Nothing much to say here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back