Is this game SUPPOSED to be this slippery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frostav, you're just not going to win here. Try again when you have points that we can't "handwave" or "deflect."

I love how you ran out of baseless shit to complain at the community with (why?) and moved onto things that are totally irrelevant to gameplay, your initial argument.

I'm not the one who derailed it onto music discussion, I merely mentioned it once and then you people derailed it onto that solely so you could bitch about the derailing as you are doing right now.

Also if you don't think that music matters for a game, then you are a sad, sad person.

If I could mod the game and replace the music with SATS songs honestly I would love that.

It's like you're not even trying anymore, considering this is like a 2-bit rushjob that's easy to do. Any new member can look at the wiki on how to do so.

Frostav, you're just not going to win here. Try again when you have points that we can't handwave or deflect.

I brought up those points. The physics are a little slippery. The level design is labyrinthine at best. Those are points. Then you people goalpost-shifted because you don't have a response to them.

It's like you're not even trying anymore, considering this is like a 2-bit rushjob that's easy to do. Any new member can look at the wiki on how to do so.

I'll think of doing that.

This just keeps getting worse and worse...

EDIT: I PMed you the link to my music wad, so you can have your damn ATS in SRB2 if you want. Stop bitching now.

I brought up those points. The physics are a little slippery. The level design is labyrinthine at best. Those are points. Then you people goalpost-shifted because you don't have a response to them.

they're doing it because you started calling everyone idiots, butthurt, sheep, etc.

I've never gotten lost in ANY of the SRB2 levels. That point is not valid.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Yes when you act like X I generally tend to call you X.

So you're admitting to saying all of those things?
And we aren't acting like X, all we're doing is counterarguing you, YOU'RE the one acting like X here.

Last edited:
What, did you get lost in GFZ1? The game purposely places some emphasis on exploration.

No, that was fine.

THZ was a little confusing at first but was actually designed well besides Act 1 taking like 2 minutes and act 2 taking like 10.

DSZ was really big and expansive but not that hard to find around, actually pretty fun and I loved the part in that expansive cave, quite scenic.

CEZ however is almost TOO big. And for some really very dark on my computer so it's hard to see where you're going.

CEZ however is almost TOO big. And for some really very dark on my computer so it's hard to see where you're going.

I do actually agree with you on that one. SRB2 has its own brightness, however; you should consider raising it.

No, that was fine.

THZ was a little confusing at first but was actually designed well besides Act 1 taking like 2 minutes and act 2 taking like 10.

DSZ was really big and expansive but not that hard to find around, actually pretty fun and I loved the part in that expansive cave, quite scenic.

THZ2 is extremely easy.
CEZ is easy once you find your character's route.

THZ2 has one confusion section mid-late into the level, which is why it sometimes goes past 5 minutes on first playthroughs

it's a matter of opinion, but I never liked CEZ personally

CEZ however is almost TOO big.
images

*cough*

The level is as linear as it gets when you realize that the only way to progress in the level is UPWARDS by natural pattern. You almost never, if ever, go downward to continue, every stair or elevation leads to the right path.

Vastly superior OST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

So I guess ripping songs from other games is better than composing your own. My god where does this logic come from?

Anyway, the thing is, considering this game has things like the thok and the fact that it is 3D, SRB2 is closer to SA in gameplay, however the art style and the fact that the levels do not have to tie into a plot except for the beginning and end makes it akin to the art style of the genesis games.

And hive minded and tribalistic? It's called you are blatantly insulting a game that this forum is for fans of, so of course you are going to see everyone as "hive minded" and "tribalistic", but in reality we are just fans of this game and we are willing to defend it once people are like "lol dis suck bawls stahp wasten ur tyme guise!" It's like going on a Pokemon forum and saying "U guise ned a lyfe, pokeymans is dum!" You would get jumped, ridden, and bashed by other members, it's just plain common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back