(Multiplayer) servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet Explorer

IT'S NO USE
I just get into the multiplayer mode. However, I have not understood everything and I have questions.

The "master servers" are the official servers, is not it? Players go here. But I have problems to access it. I accessed via the means of IP address.
So, Multiplayer ==> Host Game (IP address) ==> The IP address that displayed on the side on the list of servers, on the SRB2 MB.

When I can access, there is a little bug, is a message arrives which speaks of "Constency Failure, press Esc" or I do not know what.
How can I remove this message that back me to the main menu and play with other players?

Then I will discuss the servers unofficial, "private ".

==> How can I create my own server for FREE, but hidden on the SRB2 MB (between friends, what)?

A variation:
==> How can I create my own server for FREE, but POSTER ON THE LIST OF SERVERS OF SRB2 MB ? (With the players around the world + my buddies)

Thanks for help.

consistency failure is not a bug, just a conexion fail.

Internet Explorer said:
How can I create my own server for FREE, but hidden on the SRB2 MB (between friends, what)?

foward ports, and make sure you don't connect master server and send your ip to your friends. they must connect to your ip

Internet Explorer said:
How can I create my own server for FREE, but POSTER ON THE LIST OF SERVERS OF SRB2 MB ? (With the players around the world + my buddies)

again, foward ports(not necessary if you already foward it) but now connect to master server. they will see it and enter in.

(I'm brazillian, sorry :<)

I'm brazillian, sorry :<

Well, you almost got it perfect. Well done. =D

But yeah, forward your ports*, then click "Advertise on MS" or not if you want to be on the Master Server or not. It's really that simple. And it doesn't cost a thing! :D

* Link. Also, don't be fooled if the website asks you to pay. There's usually a way around.

By NeroTheArmadillo
consistency failure is not a bug, just a conexion fail
Ok, but my Internet connection works fine! How can I fix this? I can very well go on the Internet like now!

By J-town
But yeah, forward your ports*, then click "Advertise on MS"
I don't see "Adversite on MS" on the link.

I say it anyway : I WELL PUT ms.srb2.org:28900 in server options.

With TWO POINTS, NOT with a semicolon.

This one-minute video present my configurations of my options. Tell me if an option is incorrectly configured.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bulvwjbbiku7wj4

Last edited:
The problem of "Consistancy failure" or whatever it is set by magic...
Now I want only know how to create a server for me and my brother to do a CTF or Coop at 2 !

Please : no Wiki link, I've already read everything.
If you send me the link portforward.com, I ask you to develop a little (or should I go to the site, etc.).

again, port forward (now I got correct :D)

and, I think router's normal IP is 192.168.1.1 (most routers) just put in your browser, 192.168.1.1 then port forward here

Obs: Srb2's port is 5029

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back