The new "Post a picture of yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
akirahedgehog said:
n1081376621_319359_1881257.jpg

This one is awesome.
That picture looks like when harry potter turned into goyle. I am dead serious.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Well, I'll post what I have now. My photo taking application makes my face look like a static TV channel, so I was having fun with some effects in gimp to look a bit better. I'll get a better one soon. So... how do you guys get the clear photos?
<IMAGE>

Now... How did you all think I looked?
I think I spy with my little eye, some puyo puyo plush toys (?, Something Puyo puyo related), and is that Hatsune Miku's arm glove? If it is, I want one. It also gives me all the more reason to be envious at you (amongst other people) even more than I already am.

D:

I'm also liking the long hair. I remember when I had long hair a year back (Prime 2.0 and BlazingPhoenix can back me up on this statement). In short, it was fun while it lasted.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Flame has short hair now? Slightly hard to imagine actually.
I loved having long hair and having people call me Jesus from time to time. The length of my hair was about a foot long, now I'd say it's about half that.

Last edited:
Here's a pic of me from when I was in Sydney earlier this year.

My hair is usually a lot wavier and sort of spiky, but the apartment we were staying in didn't have enough shampoo, so my hair was all greasy... :(

Oh, And I'm not really sure how old I look in that photo, I turned 15 around 6 days before we left, so... yeah.

darkness claw said:
Here's a pic of me from when I was in Sydney earlier this year.

Cool. Now get the fuck down to Houston, Texas and meet me =(

Oh, and nice photo.

Kitsune said:
ryan2.png

I'm 14, but this pic was taken two weeks before my birthday.

EDIT: Mystic looks like a WoW addict! I wonder why.
Also, SSN, I guess that the other person in the picture is your husband. You're so beautiful. *shot*
But yeah, seriously, you've got a nice-looking wife :D

Holy crap, you look exactly like this one annoying kid down the street from my house. Wait a minute... *gulp*

Ben will recognise this pic:
(ALSO IGNORE THE OTHER PERSON SIDE OF HEAD IN IT PLZ)

mebeccyslightly.png

Yes, I'm the guy.

Just in case you guys didn't think I actually went to France or had no idea I went there, I will prove you wrong by putting a picture of myself in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Eiffel_Torgo.JPG

Chaos Knux said:
I hope your avatar is a guy, because it looks like you stepped into an anime-fier machine
Yes my avatar is a guy. It's the main character of Tales of Vesperia. He's in his little skit box...thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back