F. Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I see, I was thinking that when compared the old Sonic's hanging sprites and the New Sonic's. I originally thought you started from scratch for FSonic, like how you did Chuckles. But going off of SSNTails' final design is a good choice. And I think that it suits the SRB2 style.

I had a lot of fun with this of course

It's like Christmas, except better. Christmas wishes it could touch this

LQc8awB.gif

only I would try this

I had a lot of fun with this of course

It's like Christmas, except better. Christmas wishes it could touch this

LQc8awB.gif

only I would try this
*swiper voice* Nope, you're too late! I been doing this before you!
Try it on Deep Sea Zone boss, it breaks the boss and causes you to beat it in a near instant

Last edited:
May or may not be a bug, but...

So I played a game as Fucking Sonic and made it to Techno Hill. Then once I bounced on the first Spring Shell, I bounced off a spring and destroyed it.

The rest of Act 1 (and most of Act 2) was spent trying to replicate it in Movie Mode, but only the following attempt was successful:
If GFYcat had cooperated with me (not that it's their fault), you'd be seeing the GIF here instead of a link.

Is there by any chance a way you could POTENTIALLY change this? Not that you need to (unless it's a bug), but, you know (or not), I just wanted it to be brought to attention. Oh, and there's ONE SPRITE that actually reminds me of official artwork (it's attached) but that's minor. Might as well show you anyway (sry for small image):
srb20001.jpg

So I played a game as Fucking Sonic and made it to Techno Hill. Then once I bounced on the first Spring Shell, I bounced off a spring and destroyed it.
This has nothing to do with F. Sonic, I think. Yellow Spring shells (unlike the green ones) drop their springs when you kill them so sometimes you bounce off the spawned spring after destroying it. It's happened to me several times with vanilla SRB2 characters.

Adding this wad seems to increase Knuckles's jump height for whatever reason.

Not really a big deal, but it does break levels that have paths they don't want Knuckles to go on.

Adding this wad seems to increase Knuckles's jump height for whatever reason.

Not really a big deal, but it does break levels that have paths they don't want Knuckles to go on.

This was already mentioned. It also has the side effect of making Tails faster, due to a lack of a skin check in the lua.

Lines 64 to 68 in LUA_DASH lack a skin check, making values apply to every character everytime, it completely overwrites their speed and jump height to FSonic's defaults. Making Knuckles jump as high as him, and Tails as fast as him, for instance.

MoteRoach, FSonic is PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! His sprites make the current vanilla Sonic fear his presence due to his EXPERT SPRITES!!!

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

I think if people get good, Sonic's speed can get even more broken then the Thok if people master the Mach Speed.

OMFG, I love them graphics!! It's really cool how the death animations are different when FSonic is on land or water!
I had to set a bind to FSonic :P

Attachments

• srb20011.gif
    srb20011.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,331
  • srb20012.gif
    srb20012.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,214
...Wait, looking at that second gif, shouldn't he just fall straight down instead of moving up first when he drowns? Huh.

Good find, I think the way characters die may be broken. I noticed that sometimes your character will move up when die, passing the camera. I should probably report this bug. When I manage to reproduce it again.

...Wait, looking at that second gif, shouldn't he just fall straight down instead of moving up first when he drowns? Huh.

I don't think he drowned. The suicide command might've been used.
Besides, FSonic shouldn't use this sprite underwater unless he drowns, suicide in the console isn't considered as drowning as far as I am aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back