F. Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, I hate to be that guy, but there is a bug while Super Sonic, while going up fans as Super Sonic he'll be in his standing frames rather than his fall frames.

YellowRectangularHuia.gif
That's not a bug, that's him showing off his ultimate badassery by standing in wind.

F. Sonic v1.1 released:

• Fixed conflict issue with the dash mode.
  • Fixed Super Sonic not using falling frames on fans
  • Fixed Super Sonic not using falling frames from gas jets
  • Jumping on spring shell badniks as Super triggers the spring up animation this time
  • The bubble grasp frame for Super is actually used now
  • Super Sonic's "pain" frames are actually used on water slides
  • The spinning and spindash animations for Super Sonic are now full bright like the rest of his sprites

Thanks to toaster and Wolfy on helping with the bugfixes!

I would never think this would of got updated. I thought we'd have to wait for the next release but i guess not!

Last edited:
I'm probably the oddball here, but I absolutely hate how Super Sonic looks here. I don't know what it is about him, but his quills look absolutely awful in my opinion, they're way too thin in comparison to every other normal Sonic variant we've had, including this one, it's as if his quills slimmed out. If this is what the new Super Sonic is going to look like from here on, I will probably avoid using Super Sonic in SRB2 ever again.

Aside from that, I love how base Sonic looks, it really fits with how Knuckles looks now. (I'm one of the people who was opposed to the idea, due to how different Knuckles looked in comparison to both Sonic and Tails.) I've been following this for some time and I enjoy this aside from Super Sonic. Nice work.

I mean, it is my opinion after all, and I was just voicing it. To retort to the Super Sonic sprite, Sonic's quills matched up with Super Sonic with how slim they were. Here, they look like they went on a diet when Sonic transformed.

I mean, it is my opinion after all, and I was just voicing it. To retort to the Super Sonic sprite, Sonic's quills matched up with Super Sonic with how slim they were. Here, they look like they went on a diet when Sonic transformed.

Well they are forced upwards after all

Uhhh... i was joining an server, but then this happened.
"NOTICE: You need additional files to connect to this server:
* "FSonic.wad" (1109K) wrong version, md5: 7ec9010a824ff57f95de5d0814f51909"
i have it downloaded in my .wad files, can you fix this?

You have a different version of the file than the server's using. One of you needs to update to the current version.

What can I say about F Sonic that hasn't already been said?
I don't if anyone has said this yet, but if you have this wad, then there is no reason to play as vanilla sonic unless the server you're playing on doesn't have F Sonic.

Uhh, can you make the link to the file a direct download?
I don't want to deal with getting a php.

That's a known issue with the MB's attachment system for certain browsers. If it asks you to download a .php, just save it as whatever the original file type was (in this case, .rar) and it'll work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back