• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I started a charecter wad. I know.
First thing I wanna do?
A new Super Sonic WAD. Yeah, first charecter wad and i'm in essence putting myself in compititon with the only other one that's loved by quite a few people. I'm dumb, I know.

Anyways, here are the starting sprites. I KNOW, they look a bit sloppy, i'm fixing them up. It's my first time, I don't even know how to handle XWE with it yet. That, and this is a base. Like, a base base. They'll look alot better in the end.

playa1fh3.png
playa2a8rx1.png
playa3a7ld3.png
playa4a6ql2.png
playa5oz2.png

I ususaly put a download here but I don't have one... I really don't know how to end this...

Ummm... Like it so far?

K then.

Thats because there only needs to be one. Infact, I don't think we even needed one in the first place.

I mean seriously, a superform with a superform?

Chrome, that Super Sonic wad does not have a super form.

Not that I'm suggesting it needs one, either.

Chrome said:
Thats because there only needs to be one. Infact, I don't think we even needed one in the first place.

I mean seriously, a superform with a superform?

It was made because at the time I think there was no Super Sonic in SRB2.

The sprites make him look like he's holding something.

Technically, A superform's superform would be a hyperform so he is sorta correct...

Jellybones69 said:
The sprites make him look like he's holding something.

Go look at Super Sonic at the beginning of Nazo Unleashed Stage 2. Just after transforming he was standing in that exact pose.

This WAD has instant n00b-magnet written all over it, you do know that? =P
Anyway, the sprites themselves are pretty okay. The lighting around the back frames could use some more work, and the height of the eyes in the side frame needs to be a little higher, to be more consistent with the front-diagonal one. The legs in all of the frames need some loosening up too, they're way too straight. I don't know what you plan on doing with his hands, but they're positions makes no sense to me.

Heh, I was just telling someone that Tidus in FF Dissidia is overpowered when i read that.

Super Sonic's Spines look too small, espeically the corner sprites, and it needs much more shading to make it look more better.

Jadennova said:
In the words of nitro "overpowered", or not needed.

Hahahaha no. Hell, this won't even have a thok. He'll have the fall slowly thing. And he'll speed up slower than SRB2Sonic and have a slightly lower speed. He's not going to be overpowered on my watch.

Nathan Speed said:
Jadennova said:
In the words of nitro "overpowered", or not needed.

Hahahaha no. Hell, this won't even have a thok. He'll have the fall slowly thing. And he'll speed up slower than SRB2Sonic and have a slightly lower speed. He's not going to be overpowered on my watch.

That sounds ok, except for super sonic being slower then sonic. It makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back