anger Mangement.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.

csmgiw

http://www.datafilehost.com/download.php?file=4deaaa5e

This link should take you right to this simple little soc.

Here are some screenies.

srb20000.png

srb20001.png

It took me almost a whole 5 minutes!

Note: Use this to take out your anger at the game, it helps the computer avoid Mr. Hammer and Mrs. Saw. Attack it at will

Note 2: You should only use objectplace on to access this little, cheap soc so have fun and make sure to attack it!

Edit : I did not steal this idea It was orignaly ment to be a new boss but I got mad and made this really quick. So I know this will work.

Untitled-2copy.jpg
Edit sometime in '08 MY STAMP

light dasher said:
If you think about it, almost all socs are just pointless fun
Unfortunately, that's all they seem to be good for. They're either used to crappily implement something while breaking everything else (SRB2Riders), or they're used to be fun for like.. 10 minutes.
Oh well, maybe they'll be more useful in 1.1.

Anger Mangement 2 is at a giant halt. A sonic boss is very hard to create as well as the only wepon to use agenst him. So I am glad I made this. It takes the stress off of it. So this can help both create and if placed in the right spots can be very anoyying.

You do know what's kinda funny about this? I actualy made something simalar to this, only it was baised off of SRB2 n00b's, it effected all the enemies, AND it has a working boss, nice job keeping me from posting it. :P

roy said:
You do know what's kinda funny about this? I actualy made something simalar to this, only it was baised off of SRB2 n00b's, it effected all the enemies, AND it has a working boss, nice job keeping me from posting it. :P

sorry didn't mean to

Right after I downloaded this thing, I GOT A VIRUS.

I'm on another computer right now.

I say this WAD has a virus in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back