Your best "owned" moment from Match/CTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t know what is the best but these are my 3 favorites:

1. I went in a wall in Sapphire Falls and shot there players who didn´t catch where I were.

2. Someone banned me. Then i rejoined and got banned again. After 5 bans I changed my name and could play there for 10 minutes before server shut down.

3. I did invincibility glitch in Infernal Cavern with shield. So, I lost my shield but still had 300 rings to use. No one could hit me but I could hit anyone who was too near me.

While I was playing with two friends on match, one of them was super (about 15 minutes ago, lol), and he said "AFK".
While the server (friend two) was reloading all his weapons, I asked him to put on the console the ring command (setrings 9999).
I reloaded all my automatic rings and discharged all the ammo onto the one that was super. HE DIED AFTER near 2xx HITS.

And then he became furious and killed me without mercy.

I think that he doesn't like to die when he was super. Why I can't be super also?

Also, when we were all with armageddon shields, I shot one and we exploded.

My life isn't full of cool things, but these were something of the things that happened to me today.

I once toyed around with some player who attempted to shoot me. I dodged every ring of his and once he had none i killed him with a one single red ring.

The satisfaction was amazing.

Hmm. There aren't many specific moments that I can recall off-hand, but somehow I dominated these few games:
2j4zxuc.jpg

AHqF0Gtpwwc5AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

wqsui8.jpg
28luww2.jpg

4rq495.jpg
nl8w1x.jpg

The funny thing is that every time I do something like this, I fail epically the next game. xD
nl8w1x_th.png
weKJjmxW+PjmgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

The best beat I beat 3 types against my capture mode, with 10 points, the result was 10-0 in one of those guys was my brother and I had not noticed.

was 3 years ago.

boZhwL5.png

Just got this yesterday, probably the most points I'll ever get in a match.
30mins, way too fun.

I have tons of "owned" moments and it's hard to determine which one I consider to be the best...

So here's some pics I just wanted to share:

The majority of this match was a 4 on 1... I went 40 minutes just toying with the other team while the score was 0-4. But towards the end I had to take a phone call and the other team ended up winning. (One person on the opposing team left and a random late joiner joined my team close to when the match ended)

UyjJvjd.png

Same match with the timer at 39:39...
c8LItIn.png

I'm also pretty happy with the outcome of this match:
5JXS7km.png

I'm "all da bitches". lol

I remember this one time on my server (quite recently actually) when I was running with the blue flag, and four blues came after me at once. I switched to rails and hit them all over and over on the way back to my base, then made a capture. o3o Quite an achievement for me if I dare say so myself. ^^;

March, 2011. I used to join servers with humorous nicknames and during the intermission screen I renamed myself back to Ezer'Arch and shouted a "HEY!!!!" in the chat.

JfX3ZqA.png

Too bad, it doesn't happen often. D:

Last edited:
During the lagshots in servers, i use to take a screenshot of the moment in a different angle. In that screenshot, looks like i was very angry and simply passed through the opponent, (i don't even remember who was) ignoring the guy who was in my front (his foot can be seen). I think it can be considered as an "owned" moment.

srb20022.png

srb2win2013-07-2419-10-20-51_zpsbba6f128.png

Was debating on posting this or not, but eh. Looking at the difference in score is the "owned" part of it. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back