Kingdom Hearts III announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra

QCa2xAW.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/11/kingdom-hearts-iii-is-coming-to-ps4/
That's right people! We're getting Kingdom Hearts III!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l9oW_e83hvM
After years of waiting, Kingdom Hearts III is finally announced for PS4 and Xbox One! The game is available to pre-order here: http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Heart...d=1370922220&sr=8-1&keywords=kingdom+hearts+3
Can you believe it guys? It's finally here! Although we are all probably excited for it, Tetsuya Nomura has stated that the game may have been announced too early.
Square Enix director Tetsuya Nomura is notorious for announcing his games too early. Let's not forget that Final Fantasy Versus XIII was announced in 2006 before PS3 even came out, and has yet to be released. In fact, it's going to be a PS4 game as Final Fantasy XV, Square Enix announced this week.

The publisher also announced another sequel this week: Kingdom Hearts 3. However, Nomura warns fans that "looking at the current development status, I think we may have announced it a little too early." Time to wait for PlayStation 5, perhaps?

"I believe that many fans were feeling impatient due to our continuous releases of spin-off titles, so we decided to announce it at the same time as Final Fantasy XV," Nomura told Famitsu (via Siliconera). Since the release of Kingdom Hearts 2 in 2006, the company has released three spin-off games.

Nomura promises to have more information at this year's Tokyo Game Show. The publisher is also thinking about revealing more information during a Disney event in October called "D23 Expo Japan."

After years of waiting, Kingdom Hearts III is finally announced for PS4 and Xbox One!

Still no confirmation on that, and I hope it remains that way. Other than that, I'm excited to see what they're cooking up for KHIII, especially with the new visuals.

Still no confirmation on that, and I hope it remains that way. Other than that, I'm excited to see what they're cooking up for KHIII, especially with the new visuals.

Kingdom Hearts page on Facebook already announced that it will be releasing on PS4 and Xbox One.

Well now we know they are developing the game, I don't expect it to come any time soon (3-2years after the release of FFXV). However this trailer was enough to buy me Dream Drop Distance and a 3ds this summer.

...You did see the giant "XBOX ONE" logo in the trailer, right?

Anyways, this game is going to take forever to come out either way. Sucks that this isn't coming out for Wii U. The audience is shifted between Nintendo and Sony platforms. It's probably not going to sell on the new Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back