Official Level Design Contest: May/June

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Enter it if you so wish. Mine's Mario-themed. However, it doesn't have Mario Mode on because that prevents you from actually shooting Rings! >_<
That's good. We don't have so many levels here that have a Mario theme.

Blue Warrior said:
The map would be beautiful if two of your buildings didn't look like giant stacks of batteries. :p
What can I say? It was my first released map, which is more or less my first actual map anyway. :P

BlueZero4 said:
Well then stop making excuses, and begin making another map.
Sure. Starting another map is easy,
srb20362tq7.png

But finishing is the hard part. I aimed too high with this concept, so I might have to get more ideas.

Ok, what must I do to get my map in the contest? Post screenshots? Send file to FuriousFox? Can I host it on SRB2FFH?

I already did. It says nothing about screenshots. And why can't I use FFH? I can make password-protected archive if needed.

Here's a question: If you previously released an unfinished level in the editing section, can you still enter it in?
A simple yes or no will suffice...

I would assume if it was unfinished, as long as you didn't release the final version, it should be a legit entry.

Rekk said:
You have two months! Level design contests are bimonthly.
I have college and work to think about, with the time I have spare it will be 1 month's work. I might not even put it in this next contest yet depending if its good enough quality or not.

Ice said:
Here's a question: If you previously released an unfinished level in the editing section, can you still enter it in?
A simple yes or no will suffice...
FuriousFox said:
2. The map may not have been publicly released before. In other words, if you have released the level on the Addons section or on the forums, you may not enter it. However, if it’s unreleased, that is just as good as being completely new, and is a legal entry. Basically, don't fix up an old map and enter it, make something new.
I think this should answer the question.

We already went over that, but it's vague. What if you released a beta? That's an unfinished version, but it's needed for the final product (beta testing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back