How Do U Draw Sprites?

• Vote If you u dare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wat The Hell You Vote Less?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is the point of the poll? It doesn't make sense. Anyway, any image editing program such as Paint (start > run > mspaint) can draw sprites, but you have to actually draw them yourself. It isn't automatic.

By the way, I voted less.

Segmint said:
What the hell is the point of the poll? It doesn't make sense. Anyway, any image editing program such as Paint (start > run > mspaint) can draw sprites, but you have to actually draw them yourself. It isn't automatic.

By the way, I voted less.

Let's try translating your message, Segmint. He probably couldn't understand what you said.

ok y u mak tis pol it dsnt mak sns neway go2 start > run > mspaint an u can draww sprts but u hav 2 actly dra urslf it isn automtic btw i votd les

SonicUltima said:
I have Xwe but i dont know wat thing u got to go to draw the sprites

Go to MSPaint/ Microsoft Paint.

Draw a sprite, it can be 70 x 70 pixels if required.

Then draw a lot more and more sprites needed for the game.

Plus, don't make a useless poll.
Useless polls regularly on forums are considered spam.

If your talking about ripping the sprites, then you need a sprite sheet, and take that image in Microsoft Paint and put it at the top right and press Ctrl+E. Set the Width and Height 70. Then, that sprite should be in a 70 x 70 pixeled box.

Meh, I don't usually make long text posts, but do them anyway when I feel like it.

You guys really shouldn't have answered that question. He should be able to figure that out by himself. People on these boards need to start thinking and stop being lazy-assed and asking for everything to be handed to them on a silver platter. This guy could have probably figured this out on his own, if he bothered looking.

Dark Warrior is right. You all should be ashamed! *bricked*

In all seriousness though. It's not hard to figure things out.

Dark Warrior said:
You guys really shouldn't have answered that question. He should be able to figure that out by himself. People on these boards need to start thinking and stop being lazy-assed and asking for everything to be handed to them on a silver platter. This guy could have probably figured this out on his own, if he bothered looking.

Seconded

Plus, anyone that doesn't know how to draw sprites by opening one of the most well known programs packed with windows is either going to spit out a recolour or demand help with the S_SKIN...

Or both.

DarkWarrior, at this point we have to or they'll complain and complain like toddlers.

This one especially is too incompetent of figuring it out himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back